Total Solution South Pacific

Hi Darcy ~ glad you had such a great time. 12lbs isn't too bad ~ think I put about a stone and a half on last year and we only went for a 3 week cruise! lol! Have you got used to nobody coming in to clean your room and turn down your bed for you yet? So missed our steward when we got home ~ would have liked to bring him with me. Battling with the weight loss in earnest now for next year's holiday to Jamaica in October, hoping to be at target weight and stabilised by then (fingers crossed). :cool:

Hi Darcy ~ glad you had such a great time. 12lbs isn't too bad ~ think I put about a stone and a half on last year and we only went for a 3 week cruise! lol! Have you got used to nobody coming in to clean your room and turn down your bed for you yet? So missed our steward when we got home ~ would have liked to bring him with me. Battling with the weight loss in earnest now for next year's holiday to Jamaica in October, hoping to be at target weight and stabilised by then (fingers crossed). :cool:

Do you know, I must speak to the steward about a few things.

No clean towels this morning, my bed wasn't made, and room service didn't show up with breakfast either :D:D

What a reality shock the last few days have been!

Doing well hun, half way through you first week xx

First week back on the wagon nearly done :)

It has been surprisingly easy to slip back into the routine.

Weigh in tomorrow - hope to have shifted some of my holiday gain.

Exciting day planned - laundry and housework - reality is really kicking in :D

Good woman Darcy, well done on getting straight back on the wagon

Conor

Your gain could have been a lot worse so well done for nipping it in the bud and getting back to the plan! Hope your first week back eliminates most of your holiday gain.

Well, 5 pounds gone, so very pleased :D

Beautiful sunshine here today, so that's good too.

Happy Sunday to each and all.

:wow: 5lbs well done Darcy.

Hi Darcy, lovely thanks, yes am back and struggling a little bit to get back on track, havent been off it, its just a real battle!!
Put +5lbs on, and as of today 6lbs off...that truly is a christmas miracle, given my normal slow but sure losses!! Anyway, not counting my chickens etc etc will wait till Wed weigh in!!
Hope you have good week and are settled back in, isnt it reassuring to be back on exante??? Freaky or what!!

Hi Dawn

Greetings from Cornwall. On my holidays again - not!!

Down here for the week on business. Back in yet another hotel - but at least I managed a whole week at home before trotting off round the countryside again :D

Well done on losing your holiday gain!!

Exante rules eh? :D:D

Indeed it does Darcy! Off to the lakes on friday for the weekend, oh dear food again! But thats the last of the chrsitmas stuff till the big day, so try my best to just do WS fri - Sun, have a good Cornwall trip!

Sitting in my hotel room listening to the howling gale outside - room overlooks the sea so the noise is exaggerated!

Must admit to looking at the room service menu just now - but put it back and made another coffee instead. Boredom does not equal hunger!!

Right, off for a hot bath now and an early night - I have to make an early start tomorrow as I need to go to Truro.

Tahiti one week, Truro the next.......:D

Truro today, back in the hotel now.

Pouring with rain again this evening, and cold too - but the hotel is cosy.

Head for home on Friday evening.

Diet wise, nothing much to say really - all is well!

Hi darcy, living the glam life eh!!?? Am off to Coventry for a few days next week with work...whoo hoo!!
Away for weekend in the Lakes so going for WS a few days, have good weekend and glad diet still going well.

Glamorous? Oh yes, certainly - sitting here in a grey concrete office block!!

Still, the hotel was very nice indeed. Would like to stay there again, but in my own time.

Hope to finish a bit early this afternoon as it's a long drive home.

Monday morning is a trip to Plymouth - just for the day though.

Enjoy the Lakes - a lovely part of the world.

Back