Total Solution South Pacific

Hello Darcy, great to see you doing so well, sticking grimly 100% to the regieme amidst all the temptations hotel life has to offer, well done. ;)

I'd have cut loose on the Mini Bar & the Room Service! :D

Hope the scales are kind to you this week,

Conor

Only 1lb this week. Oh well, it's all in the right direction at least. I think I really must get in some more exercise - I'm sure that will help.

Exciting day planned here - catching up on housework! :D

I never seem to be at home lately, so I do have quite a lot to do.

Have to get up really early tomorrow to go to Plymouth - think I might get the train rather than all that driving.

Hello Darcy, great to see you doing so well, sticking grimly 100% to the regieme amidst all the temptations hotel life has to offer, well done. ;)

I'd have cut loose on the Mini Bar & the Room Service! :D

Hope the scales are kind to you this week,

Conor

Hi Conor!

You would have stayed strong and not gone anywhere near those sinful things I'm sure!! :D

It's a boredom thing really - the worst time is from about 5pm until there is something on TV to distract me. Even though I love to read to pass the time, there is just something about that time
of day - particularly in the Winter - that I struggle with. More so, sitting and looking at the walls of a hotel room! :)

Hi Darcy, well done for sticking to it. Ive had a carb fest in the Lakes, my choice, thought Id have a few days cut free from the routine and feel all the better for it. Back on it tomorrow! Have a good week!

Hi Dawn

Boy, I'm tired tonight!

Just got back from Plymouth. Got up at 5 am to get the train - and it was freezing!!

Early night tonight I think.

Hi Darcy, know exactly how you feel!! 7am start tomorrow and got bookings tomorrow night till midnight...!! Pre xmas mad rush or what.
Well good thing is when we shattered food last thing on our minds!! Just sleep!!
Have good rest and keep me strong as fighting some demons to get back on track after hols break, have done it though today straight back on,....but got those food thoughts again!!
Have good day tomorrow!!

Hi Dawn!

Another day on the road today, though not too far thankfully.

No more travel this year - yay!! :D

Diet going well - though must admit to finding it harder now the cold weather is here.

Weather forecast is looking a bit scary tonight. You take care of yourself, and don't get blown away! :)

Well, 3 pounds gone this week. Pleased with that. Hopefully next week will see me back to pre holiday weight :)

Christmas day is going to be with my family. I have decided to eat on the day - but to be sensible. The plan is to be back on Exante on Boxing Day.

The weather is nasty here. Wet, cold and windy. Compared to the battering some parts of the country have had we are extremely lucky though - no damage, and we have electricity. My thoughts are with those so badly affected.

Happy Sunday to all, and hope you are staying strong! :D

Hi Darcy, well done on a super loss! How great is it that we can keep on doing it!
Yes mad windy coming home on Friday, back off there again on mon night for two days, but thats last pre xmas trip!!
Got a few WS days coming up, but feel confident they'll be manageable, so good luck to us all this next pre-xmas two weeks!
Have good week!

Hi Dawn

You are doing so well - fantastic!! :D

I think my house is about to blow down!! Boy, it's pouring down and blowing a gale out there. I have had to turn up the TV volume!

Have a good week!

Oh, if anyone is interested I have just put a new picture in my album :eek:

Tried to put it here but failed miserably - anyone know how to do that?

Oh, if anyone is interested I have just put a new picture in my album :eek:

Tried to put it here but failed miserably - anyone know how to do that?

I put mine in photobucket then put the link on here.

Last edited:
Hi Darcy, hope your week going well!
Mine been bit of a WS week, decorating etc, work blah de blah...so back on track tomorrow for few days till Sunday when WS for couple of days again.
You staying strong...bloomin commendable!

Hi Dawn!

Not much to say here really - what an exciting life!!

Weather very strange - sleet, hail, sunshine, snow, all in the same day!

Have had a few 'wobbles' with all the food around but have stayed away from it so far!!

Plan to have a 'day off' on Xmas Day and then get straight back to it.

We can do this :D

Really well done with the food, been trying to plod on and use all my banana shakes up....really not my faves, and not lokoing forward to them like I do with the lush choc ones...so going to invest £50 and order some more choc ones to reinvigorate me! £50 for that last 7 lbs Id pay double!!
Stay strong and have great weekend!

Hi Dawn

Just seen that Exante are doing Porridge. Might get some of that - I love porridge!

Well done on your fantastic loss. Only 7 pounds to go - how amazing :D

If only my goal was so close!!

Back