Total Solution South Pacific

Well done Darcy for getting back so soon. You'll fly through the weight in 2012. Looking forward to getting back to it soon.

Best wishes,

Conor

Darcy, I have just read yr diary for inspiration, wow you have done so well, this site is brilliant when you need motivation, I can't wait for my shakes to arrive, hopefully I will do as fab as you, keep up the great work x

Hi Darcy, indeed it does! Had first shake day yesterady and all ok although bit of a fighting the demons last night...but I grappled them and won!! I imagine them like that cough mixture advert off the telly, all green and manky...and me battling them off!! OK, maybe that bit wierd...blame it on the lack of food after hols!!
Have good battling day!

Darcy, I have just read yr diary for inspiration, wow you have done so well, this site is brilliant when you need motivation, I can't wait for my shakes to arrive, hopefully I will do as fab as you, keep up the great work x

Oh thank you Julie :eek:

Never thought of myself as inspiring anyone!

You will do well I am sure. Just stick with it. :)

dawndesperatetoloose! said:
Am loving the porridge!!! A hot meal yummy!

Me too! Just had my first one mmmmmm

Lovely and sweet!! Am hooked on choc shakes and porridge now...think that sad???? I know....no need to answer!!
send me your address darcy I'll send you one of my 50 to try!!

hi darcy, actually had an off the wagon day!! little slip though and wont ruin my determination!! Had to go WS cos of work and so difficult to find something to eat that wasnt carb ish. Anyway enough groaning! Enjoy your porridge and have good end of week...roll on the weekend!! Enjoy your Friday!

I had my first porridge, doesn't need 200ml water as it was a bit on the wet side but it was very tasty :D

Good morning all :)

Another day done on TS :D

Off now to make a start on a job I have been putting off for ever - trying to clear out and sort the garage!!

It will take forever - but I thought it would be good exercise, and good distraction!!

Wish me luck! :D

Back