Total Solution South Pacific

Good luck :p if it's anything like our shed, don't get lost in the black hole!

Well, feel very virtuous :)

Worked hard all day in the garage and have made some good progress.

Still a lot to sort out, but I feel inspired now :D

100% TS all day, and time to weigh tomorrow.

Hoping for a good result :D

Darcy15 said:
Well, feel very virtuous :)

Worked hard all day in the garage and have made some good progress.

Still a lot to sort out, but I feel inspired now :D

100% TS all day, and time to weigh tomorrow.

Hoping for a good result :D

Well done Darcy :) my whole house needs sorting lol

Well done Darcy :) my whole house needs sorting lol

Well, so does mine truth be told!! :D

Thought if I started on the worst, yuckiest place the rest would just kind of follow!

Going to be lots of trips to the tip I think! :D

I have decided that this year is really going to be the one to finally sort out so many things - not least of which my weight :)

Well done and hope weigh in is a good one today :)

Happy to say there is 4 pounds less of me today! :)

Very pleased with that - throwing out junk must burn up those calories! :D

Just having a sit down with a coffee.

Spent all day in the garage again - starting to take shape in there now!

Hopefully burned off some more calories too! :D

Well done with the 4lbs weight-loss, Darcy, fantastic start to 2012. Hope to re-join this weight-loss journey this week.

There goes another day!

I have a holiday booked in September and would so dearly love to be at target then.

So....no time for any slacking! :)

thanks darcy, weaning myself off food again, reckoned a little extra each day get me back in swing!
Been easier today.
Glad you being so strong...mega good example! Do you exercise? Thinking I should start now, help with getting me back to normal after exante support??? what you reckon??
Have good day tomorrow!!

Hi Dawn!

Confess that I am not one for exercise much :eek:

I do like swimming - but not in the cold and dark of winter. Hope to get back to that in the spring.

I am ashamed to say I belong to a gym, but seldom go. I have great intentions to go in the evening after work.......but I am usually so tired then it just doesn't happen.

I know I will lose faster if I get to grips with it - so I will when the evenings are lighter.

My garage is starting to look better. This evening my builder came round to measure up some work I want doing. This is the year I am finally going to get my life together in more ways than one!

I WILL get to target weight!

I WILL get my house the way I want it - hence the builder's visit!

I WILL get the dental implant for my dodgy lower molar- I have an assessment next week!

I'm a woman on a mission, and don't mess with me!!! :D:D

You're go do attitude is great! New year- new energy :)

Hi Darcy, thats a super attitude for 2012!! Bloomin heck am scared of the Darcy whirlwind!!

When you ready fancy an exercise challenge, like a TS plan????? As am rubbish, rubbish, rubbish with exercise and planning to do it.

Have a good day!!

Had to scrape ice from my car this morning - first time this winter - does that count as exercise?? :D

Glad it's Friday guys!

Have my nephew coming over tomorrow. He is going to assemble my new garage racking, very sweet of him. Then just need sixty trips to the tip to get rid of the junk I have cleared.............!!

Back