Total Solution South Pacific

Conor, you're such an old smoothie!! :D

Here, let's not have so much of the OLD thank you very much!!! :cool:

What you're dealing with here is an 48 year old man, who WISHES he had the physique of a 21 year old and HAS the maturity of a teenager...No wonder I'm 20 stone weight carrying all them around ! :D:D:D

Good luck with your struggles with the work computer...(I suspect work related Big Brother has installed a Firewall stopping employees access to social sites. Ours has even blocked access to the Lotto website! )

Other than that, I hope your day and weight-loss goes well.

Conor

Hope you're having a fab day Darcy :hug99: xx

Good evening everybody!

Had a good day. Saw someone at work who hasn't been about for a while - his face was a picture when he saw me! Blushing as I say this, but he said I looked 'fantastic' :eek:

Another 100% TS day done :D

No builder though - I'm going to give it until next Monday, then have a serious talk with him. It's very difficult all round, but a decision needs to be made.

Woohoo great compliment hun :) xx

You must look good. Men dont usually notice... so...:)

Belle

Compliments are well deserved as your success was so hard earned.

Well done D'arcy,

Conor

Good day Darcy, wet one here in West Wales but plenty to do indoors lol

Hope you're having a good day Darcy, fab to be complimented, enjoy! :hug99: xx

Woohoo! Amazing how a compliment can lift one's spirits, you deserve every one and more, they will only get more numerous from here on in!

Hiya Darcy, hope you're still "floating" with that compliment lift! :hug99: xx

Hi all :)

Nothing much to say here today. All well on the diet front.

It's Friday evening, so here's to a productive weekend on the tidying and sorting spree- with the probably vain hopes of a builder on Monday! :D

Happy Friday!! X

Morning one and all :D

Well it's wet and windy here today, and I'm just back from the hairdresser.

Plan for today is to sort out some stuff I'm 'rehoming' to friends as part of my major clear out. Then laundry, and other exciting things :eek:

Weigh in tomorrow, so fingers crossed for that :)

Have a good day everybody :)

Woohoo! Another fun packed day hey ;) how did the sorting go?

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow :D

Back