Total Solution South Pacific

Good morning Darcy, got my fingers crossed you have a fab weigh in today! :cross: :hug99: xx

Well guys just 1 lb this week again.

I must admit I am starting to get disheartened now.

I have set my heart on being at goal weight by September 1st, for my holiday. At this rate, it will never happen.

I know that a loss is a loss, but oh how slow :(

......but, I will not give in now. No way, no how.

Onwards and downwards :)

Well done for getting a loss, but I can understand your frustration. At least it is still working, if only slowly. Keep plugging on in there, you WILL get there.

Remember than 1lb off and sticking to plan is how many pounds that you didn't gain?
I've had 2 slow weeks myself but I'm plugging away anyway as I know if I give up I will be :
a: very annoyed at myself for not sticking to the challenge
b: fatter than ever in a few weeks time.

So really I'm better just chipping away at it, I am hoping for a better week this Sunday but who knows, I'll probably get 2lbs again!

Chin up and well done for soldiering on!!

Good morning Darcy 1lb off is 1lb nearer to target, be proud it's fantastic! :hug99: xx

Ooh, I'm tired now!

Just got back from swimming - first time in a while, so quite hard work! :eek:

Last thing I wanted to do after work - cold and pouring with rain. Still, I stuck to my guns and did it :D

Builder just phoned, and his partner will be here next Monday without fail. I was honest with him and said we have to sort out a plan, so at least we both know where we stand now.

Diet wise, nothing much to say. TS 100% without deviation.

.......so, coupled with exercise (I plan to swim 3 times a week) surely the scales will play ball this week? :)

Darcy15 said:
Ooh, I'm tired now!

Just got back from swimming - first time in a while, so quite hard work! :eek:

Last thing I wanted to do after work - cold and pouring with rain. Still, I stuck to my guns and did it :D

Builder just phoned, and his partner will be here next Monday without fail. I was honest with him and said we have to sort out a plan, so at least we both know where we stand now.

Diet wise, nothing much to say. TS 100% without deviation.

.......so, coupled with exercise (I plan to swim 3 times a week) surely the scales will play ball this week? :)

You're doing so great Darcy ;)

Sounds like a good plan! HURRAH for builder sorting something out for you :D

Hi Darcy, so glad to hear there has been some progress on the builder front, it must be very frustrating.

Well done on staying 100%, I think everyones scales are on strike this week, either that or the alignment of the planets is causing some sort of disruption to weight loss!!

Heres hoping everyone gets moving again soon. Have a great day xx

Hiya Darcy, yes the swimming + exercise sounds like a good plan (kn@ckering mind, but good!) :D :hug99: xx

Hi Darcy, so glad to hear there has been some progress on the builder front, it must be very frustrating.

Well done on staying 100%, I think everyones scales are on strike this week, either that or the alignment of the planets is causing some sort of disruption to weight loss!!

Heres hoping everyone gets moving again soon. Have a great day xx

Thank you :)

Just got back from an evening out with a friend - theatre, no food or drink involved!

Haven't been out late in ages, so feel really tired now. Had a nice time though.

Back