Total Solution South Pacific

Aww how tall are you? Good luck for tomorrow :) mines thurs - seems ages away lol! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww how tall are you? Good luck for tomorrow :) mines thurs - seems ages away lol! Xx

Just about 5' on a good day! :D

How I envy those who lose a stone the first week - never going to happen for me!

Have my fingers and toes crossed for tomorrow :)

I'm 5'5 - I've never lost a stone in the first week before (done CD and exante before) - last time think I lost about 8lbs which I thought was AMAZING lol

good luck for tomorrow let us know how you get on xxx

Good morning Darcy and the best of luck with your weigh in today.

Also, hope everything is good in your personal life and your Dad's settled and happy now. xx

Good morning Darcy and the best of luck with your weigh in today.

Also, hope everything is good in your personal life and your Dad's settled and happy now. xx

Thank you so much Giggles.

Dad is settled into his flat, and the staff are really lovely. His health is deteriorating now, and his mobility is almost nil, so I am just so glad he is where he is.

I feel so much better now in myself. I can come home and not be worried about what I will find. The responsibility hasn't exactly ended - I go over to him a couple of times a week to sort things out, and there seems to be endless forms to complete and phone calls with social services - but at least it's not all going on in my home. :)

I do feel heartily ashamed of myself for putting weight on as I have :eek:

......but, that is all behind me and I am back in the groove! :D

Gerrin there Girl

4lbs gone for ever, your well on the way
Next time ur in the supermarket pick up 2x bags of sugar in one hand
Thats 4lb, its a lot isnt it
Well done again
Xx

Wow that's fantastic!! You should be so proud!

I don't know the situation with your dad but I know things can be tough,

We got my mum moved into sheltered accomadation a couple years back and it's made so much difference to everyones lives! Xx

Wow that's fantastic!! You should be so proud!

I don't know the situation with your dad but I know things can be tough,

We got my mum moved into sheltered accomadation a couple years back and it's made so much difference to everyones lives! Xx

Thank you very much :)

Long story short, my Dad is 88 and was living with me. Things went horribly wrong in the summer, and he is now in a very sheltered housing scheme.

I had lost a significant amount of weight on Exante, but due to the awful stress I was under I fell off the wagon spectacularly and gained back a lot of what I had lost :cry:

Now, back in the groove and starting over :D

Aww I'm sorry hun, but so glad you're back in the groove :) feels good huh!!

Thank you so much Giggles.

Dad is settled into his flat, and the staff are really lovely. His health is deteriorating now, and his mobility is almost nil, so I am just so glad he is where he is.

I feel so much better now in myself. I can come home and not be worried about what I will find. The responsibility hasn't exactly ended - I go over to him a couple of times a week to sort things out, and there seems to be endless forms to complete and phone calls with social services - but at least it's not all going on in my home. :)

I do feel heartily ashamed of myself for putting weight on as I have :eek:

......but, that is all behind me and I am back in the groove! :D

Good morning Darcy, glad he's settled but sorry he's deteriorating.

Don't feel ashamed for the weight gain. I'm exactly the same regarding comfort eating. It's a tough habit to break, as some body once explained to me. From being born and during our childhood we're fed to comfort us. One whimper and there's usually a bottle/dummy or biscuit at hand to console us! Makes sense I guess that we reach for something to put in our mouths at the first sign of distress! Food or ciggies :sigh:

But yes all that's behind you, onwards and downwards and let's dump that habit once and for all! xx

Good morning Darcy, glad he's settled but sorry he's deteriorating.

Don't feel ashamed for the weight gain. I'm exactly the same regarding comfort eating. It's a tough habit to break, as some body once explained to me. From being born and during our childhood we're fed to comfort us. One whimper and there's usually a bottle/dummy or biscuit at hand to console us! Makes sense I guess that we reach for something to put in our mouths at the first sign of distress! Food or ciggies :sigh:

But yes all that's behind you, onwards and downwards and let's dump that habit once and for all! xx

Thank you Giggles :)

So true, but I had never thought of it in that way. Does make me feel better. Need to work hard on breaking a lifelong habit :cool:

Well done you - :hugs: about your dad, but really good news that you've got yourself back on the wagon again.

Back