Total Solution South Pacific

Hi Darcy. Welcome back. I'm pleased to hear that you're feeling better and hope you stay with us.

Hey Darcy how the heck are you doing x

Hi Darcy. Good luck with your restart. I'm starting again tomorrow.

Happy New Year Darcy and welcome back. xx

Hiya Darcy, how are you doing?

Nasty weather here too but I don't care. :D Am snuggled up under a blanket shivering away due to this diet, but telling myself it'll be well worth it come the summer!! xx

Hiya Darcy, how are you doing?

Nasty weather here too but I don't care. :D Am snuggled up under a blanket shivering away due to this diet, but telling myself it'll be well worth it come the summer!! xx

I'm doing ok thanks :)

Admit to spending all day on the sofa, under a blanket, watching back to back movies :eek:

....was going to go for a walk, but not in this weather :eek:

Hi Darcy.Just seen you did 100% today. Brilliant. Well done. I spent most of today on the sofa too. I just want to get through these first few days

Hi Darcy.Just seen you did 100% today. Brilliant. Well done. I spent most of today on the sofa too. I just want to get through these first few days

Thanks very much :)

The first few days are certainly the toughest.

I am just so completely and utterly ashamed of myself. I am heavier now than when I first started Exante the first time round, after doing so well.

The amount I have been eating was just disgusting - pizza delivery almost every night, large size and a tub of ice cream to go with it. Revolting just writing about it :cry:

The reasons behind all that are complex - but largely due to guilt over my Dad.

Anyway, that is all behind me now and 2014 is a new start.

I have a cruise in May to look forward to - something different, a trip around the British Isles - and I want to be slimmer for that.

A heartfelt thanks to everyone for their support, it means a lot :)

Hi Darcy. So far so good! I'm really sorry you put on so much weight. We all deal with stress and grief differently but I tend to eat and put weight on too. 2014 is a new start for lots of us. If we all support each other I think we'll have more chance of succeeding. Please stay with us this time, even if you're struggling. It would be great to see a photo of a skinny minnie Darcy on board ship next May!

This is the start of a positive year - and no matter how miserable it is outside - the sofa and movies will get us through these first few days! I'm back to work tomorrow after much needed rest and a bit worried I'll have forgotten what I do!!

everyone seems really positive at the moment and we need to bottle that for later when we may need to pull it out of the bag!!

Good morning Darcy, absolutely 2014 is a new start.
I put a couple of affirmations in Marge's diary hoping they help her, I'll copy them in here for you too...

Today is a new day, a new start - no matter what happened yesterday.

It is never too late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Stay strong, we can do this xx

This is the start of a positive year - and no matter how miserable it is outside - the sofa and movies will get us through these first few days! I'm back to work tomorrow after much needed rest and a bit worried I'll have forgotten what I do!!

everyone seems really positive at the moment and we need to bottle that for later when we may need to pull it out of the bag!!

Thank you for the support :)

Good morning Darcy, absolutely 2014 is a new start.
I put a couple of affirmations in Marge's diary hoping they help her, I'll copy them in here for you too...

Today is a new day, a new start - no matter what happened yesterday.

It is never too late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Stay strong, we can do this xx

Thank you Giggles :)

Feeling very positive today - if a little chilly :eek:

Hope the day goes well for you Darcy. Hold onto the positive feeling.

Back