Total Solution South Pacific

It will b e great if it's within walking distance from work. At 9.99 a month I can join both that one and the one at home!

Glad you had another good day hun. Well done for getting in the bike and see that tiny dress, it's you that's going to fit into it ;-) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Loved reading your diary Darcy, so inspiring, you are so determined! I am only on page 68 but once I started reading I couldn't stop! :) I will finish reading tomorrow! Well done on your fantastic weight loss!

Hope you have a good day Darcy :) xx

Are you on weigh in day today darcy?

Hi Darcy. Hope you have a brilliant day!

Loved reading your diary Darcy, so inspiring, you are so determined! I am only on page 68 but once I started reading I couldn't stop! :) I will finish reading tomorrow! Well done on your fantastic weight loss!

Aw, thank you :eek:

.....not so sure I'm much of an inspiration with all the ups and downs :rolleyes:

But absolutely determined :D

Glad you had another good day hun. Well done for getting in the bike and see that tiny dress, it's you that's going to fit into it ;-) xx

Aw, thanks Twinkle :)

Very hard to see my body and that dress going together at the minute :rolleyes:

........but, onwards and downwards :D

It rained here and was very windy yesterday and the same was forecast for today. However it is still windy and cold but not much rain as yet.

Hi Darcy. Love the kayaking LOL. I just took the dog swimming ha ha.

Hope your day is going well. Have you managed to get on your bike today x

Yes you are an Inspiration, up's and down's and all Darcy! What I noticed when I was reading was not only how determined you are (and spent more time than ever in your garage and moving stuff around haha) but that you brushed off the weeks you didn't have big losses and kept on going, also you managed to get right back on the Exante train after going on your cruise's which is also very inspiring as I think that would be very difficult but you have given me hope that actually you can come back to it.
On a side note....did you ever sort your all singing and all dancing scales out? I really must get some new ones, mine are old Dr's surgery ones with the tall stem and round tall top, but they will do for now. Have a great day!! :)

Yes you are an Inspiration, up's and down's and all Darcy! What I noticed when I was reading was not only how determined you are (and spent more time than ever in your garage and moving stuff around haha) but that you brushed off the weeks you didn't have big losses and kept on going, also you managed to get right back on the Exante train after going on your cruise's which is also very inspiring as I think that would be very difficult but you have given me hope that actually you can come back to it.
On a side note....did you ever sort your all singing and all dancing scales out? I really must get some new ones, mine are old Dr's surgery ones with the tall stem and round tall top, but they will do for now. Have a great day!! :)

I'm impressed that you read through all of my ramblings! :)

My house has certainly gone through a huge transformation - garage included! :rolleyes:

.......the plan now is to transform my body as well :D

Never did get those scales to work - so have a very ordinary, simple set now :)

I have a long journey ahead - need to lose 11 stone - but I WILL do it this year :D

Just did some counting, and it is 90 days exactly to my cruise in May - so need to really go for it in that time to reach my interim goal :eek:

Back