Total Solution South Pacific

2k on bike

20 minutes ballet Pilates DVD - more my kind of speed :)

.......will do another bike session in a bit, but right now I'm watching my photo DVD of my South Pacific cruise - happy memories, but OMG I'm so FAT in the pictures :eek:

Och away n don't talk nonsense. Enjoy DVD, look fir the positives :)

Well done for bike n ballet DVD! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Happy memories :)

image-1927025391.jpg

image-405151457.jpg

image-3690769318.jpg

I am only half way through your diary! You had just seen the Northern Lights, something I plan to do! I love travelling and intend to do more this year too. The flooring in the loft was just about completed and you had decided to try TS without the bars, did you notice any difference without the bars? You also reminded me that my own car needs valeting, and that I should stop putting it off and get on with it! I will!

Enjoy your dvd, the photos showed a big difference, well done on the exercise too. something I am still in the 'thinking' stage of! :D

Lovely photo's Darcy!

OMG Darcy. I will need to read all of your diary at some point. South Pacific, Northern lights!!. I take it you like to travel xx

They are both on my list of to do things. I cant go on a cruise though because I have a fear of under water creatures so have to fly then tour xxx

OMG Darcy. I will need to read all of your diary at some point. South Pacific, Northern lights!!. I take it you like to travel xx

They are both on my list of to do things. I cant go on a cruise though because I have a fear of under water creatures so have to fly then tour xxx

Oh yes, LOVE to travel :D

Cruising is fabulous!

.....scenery is brought to you, no packing and unpacking, fabulous service :)

I was very fortunate to do a 28 day cruise to the South Pacific in 2011 - hence the title of my diary

.......8 days straight at sea on the way back to LA, pacific ocean with no land in sight. Total relaxation :D

Panama Canal is the last place on my 'bucket list' - and trip there is booked for 2015 :)

I am single, no children, don't smoke or drink alcohol - so travel is pretty much my only vice!

Best vice too have !!.

Fabulous photos Darcy - I'm another who loves to travel, though me and hubby just abandon the kids and leave them to it while we run off to enjoy ourselves, we're making up now for the travelling we didn't get to do before we had them :)

Fabulous photos Darcy - I'm another who loves to travel, though me and hubby just abandon the kids and leave them to it while we run off to enjoy ourselves, we're making up now for the travelling we didn't get to do before we had them :)

Good for you :D

Love the pictures Darcy. it must have been a wonderful holiday!

.......8 days straight at sea on the way back to LA, pacific ocean with no land in sight. Total relaxation :D

Panama Canal is the last place on my 'bucket list' - and trip there is booked for 2015 :)

I am single, no children, don't smoke or drink alcohol - so travel is pretty much my only vice!

I too love the travelling Darcy, but oh my word, I get so seasick, I can't even go on a two hour ferry crossing to Europe without pumping myself full of tablets. So a cruise would be pretty much my idea of hell :D But I think it's great you're exploring the world a bit. I'm really tied up in my life right now but my biggest adventure so far in my life (apart from moving to Britain and making a life here for myself) was spending three months in Africa.
I love all things exotic and different and unusual. I felt like a child seeing everything for the first time because everything looks so different there, starting from the red soil to the people to the buildings, absolutely everything. Very pleased to have lived among the locals as well rather than "locked away" in a tourist environment. It was one of those times that change you, although you go back to your old life after that, it leaves a stamp on you and makes you look at things differently.

I bet you are so looking forward to your next cruise, I think it's fab :)

I too love the travelling Darcy, but oh my word, I get so seasick, I can't even go on a two hour ferry crossing to Europe without pumping myself full of tablets. So a cruise would be pretty much my idea of hell :D But I think it's great you're exploring the world a bit. I'm really tied up in my life right now but my biggest adventure so far in my life (apart from moving to Britain and making a life here for myself) was spending three months in Africa.
I love all things exotic and different and unusual. I felt like a child seeing everything for the first time because everything looks so different there, starting from the red soil to the people to the buildings, absolutely everything. Very pleased to have lived among the locals as well rather than "locked away" in a tourist environment. It was one of those times that change you, although you go back to your old life after that, it leaves a stamp on you and makes you look at things differently.

I bet you are so looking forward to your next cruise, I think it's fab :)

Believe me Bee, I am terribly prone to motion sickness - can't play computer games 'cos they make me nauseous :eek:

.......but a 3000 passenger cruise ship is a very different beast than a ferry! I have never felt unwell - even in 12ft seas trying to dock in Shanghai! They are huge vessels, and extremely well stabilised.

I've lived and worked abroad too - though not as exotic as Africa - I lived in eastern Canada for 2 years, nursing there. Interesting experience, especially the -25 winters and the snow! :D

Where are you from originally, if you don't mind me asking?

Have another good day tomorrow Darcy x

Great photos Darcy. Really gorgeous scenery. Where did you see the northern lights? I saw them in Iceland!

I like travelling too but being a teacher, it costs a fortune to travel in the holidays :( I last went to Vietnam in October. Was fab!

OH used to work in the shipping so I was seriously fortunate to be able to travel with him. We used to go to sea for 3-4 months, docking at lovely places. I was also lucky enough to take my daughter from as young as 2 weeks! I even got lost with her in Tokyo. Not badly lost. I used her ABC picture book to get us back. B was for boat! My job ties me down these days :( I was a nurse back then so I did agency as and when!

Have a great day. Keep picturing the streamline version if you on that boat! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4...

Good morning Darcy. Love the pics.

My dream is to see the Northern Lights one day.

You're doing great, good luck with not weighing this month. Have a fab day. xx

Great photos Darcy. Really gorgeous scenery. Where did you see the northern lights? I saw them in Iceland!

I like travelling too but being a teacher, it costs a fortune to travel in the holidays :( I last went to Vietnam in October. Was fab!

OH used to work in the shipping so I was seriously fortunate to be able to travel with him. We used to go to sea for 3-4 months, docking at lovely places. I was also lucky enough to take my daughter from as young as 2 weeks! I even got lost with her in Tokyo. Not badly lost. I used her ABC picture book to get us back. B was for boat! My job ties me down these days :( I was a nurse back then so I did agency as and when!

Have a great day. Keep picturing the streamline version if you on that boat! X

Wow! Interesting life you have led! :)

Japan was always my dream destination - and I got to to go last year, to Nagasaki. Beautiful place, and such gracious people. Also went to Korea and Vietnam on that trip - also fascinating places.

I was lucky enough to see the Northern Lights on 3 nights, doing the Hurtigruten ferry up the coast of Norway. Best sighting was almost at the Russian border, near Kirkenes. Absolutely freezing up on deck at midnight in early January - but worth it for the view :D

Thinking about it all now, I am so fortunate to have seen so much of the world :)

...and the next time I walk up the gangway of a ship, there will be a lot less of me! :D

Back