Total Solution South Pacific

You are still doing great.
I dont know how you managed to resist weigh day as i get so excited for mine, but hope you get a nice surprise at the end if it x

It was quite hard - but equally I know a small loss in one week would be disheartening, so I'm hoping a monthly loss will give me the bigger picture :D

I'm liking next years cruise!

The man friend always says about going on a cruise. He has been on them previously, but I too get sea sick. I would love to go to alaska though.
The route for this years look fabulous too !!
Well done on the bike :)

Have a great day Darcy :)

Hi Darcy the cruise looks fantastic I went to Ko Samui about 15 years ago and it was so amazing white sand and blue seas you will have an absolute ball what am amazing trip to have to look forward to x

Hi Darcy the cruise looks fantastic I went to Ko Samui about 15 years ago and it was so amazing white sand and blue seas you will have an absolute ball what am amazing trip to have to look forward to x

Thank you Tigs - looking forward to it :)

I'm going to stay on the ship when it docks in Bangkok - went there last year, and to be honest once was enough

....way, way too busy and 'in your face' for me! :eek:

As we're on a travel theme, next years cruise :D

View attachment 124484

You really must get off when you reach Ho Chi Minh city Darcey . The experience of trying to cross the road will never ever leave you LOL.
There is an ice cream parlour in the middle of the road where you can watch all the mopeds go by. The ice cream is lovely but the air quality not that good. All adds to the experience though. x

Glad you are still doing great Darcy!

Do you struggle with the diet at all??
Your diary is always so positive and you make it seem so easy like it doesnt even cross your mind that you are doing such a tough diet!! Haha

Just being nosey and its a brilliant thing if you do find it so easy :)

You really must get off when you reach Ho Chi Minh city Darcey . The experience of trying to cross the road will never ever leave you LOL.
There is an ice cream parlour in the middle of the road where you can watch all the mopeds go by. The ice cream is lovely but the air quality not that good. All adds to the experience though. x

Crossing the road. Awww your bringing back great memories Susie. X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Oh I do plan to go to Ho Chi Minh - I missed out last year as I was sick with norovirus on my cruise so all I saw was the container port :(

........I heard from other passengers that the traffic was 'interesting' :eek:

Glad you are still doing great Darcy!

Do you struggle with the diet at all??
Your diary is always so positive and you make it seem so easy like it doesnt even cross your mind that you are doing such a tough diet!! Haha

Just being nosey and its a brilliant thing if you do find it so easy :)

Some evenings are tough - I go all day without food ever entering my head, but evening time is harder. The feelings usually pass quite quickly and I have another coffee to distract me!

I have so much weight to lose I just HAVE to do something drastic - I have no health problems, and I want it to stay that way. I also look longingly at the beautiful clothes I can't get into :(, and to be very honest look at myself with disgust at how enormous I am :cry:

.....so yes, I do struggle sometimes - and have been very close to picking up the phone to order pizza believe you me - but this is just so important to me and I cannot let myself down :)

Another day down :)

Had quite a scary drive home in dreadful weather and traffic

....my poor little noddy car was rocking in the wind :eek:

Glad to be at home with my blankie on the sofa :D

Have to confess no bike tonight - bit tired after a long day, and too cold in the garage :23:

You most certainly don't want to let yourself down Darcy & you won't. Think of those new outfits you want to be wearing. You are doing so well so keep that weight loss streak going. Just think of the changes you are going to see over the next few months. Worth every difficult moment. x

Some evenings are tough - I go all day without food ever entering my head, but evening time is harder. The feelings usually pass quite quickly and I have another coffee to distract me! I have so much weight to lose I just HAVE to do something drastic - I have no health problems, and I want it to stay that way. I also look longingly at the beautiful clothes I can't get into :(, and to be very honest look at myself with disgust at how enormous I am :cry: .....so yes, I do struggle sometimes - and have been very close to picking up the phone to order pizza believe you me - but this is just so important to me and I cannot let myself down :)

Yes i definitely agree with you there, daytimes are fine for me too and evenings are most certainly the toughest for me too. I always used to munch all evening though so its probably more about getting out of the habit!

You have such a great positive attitude and im sure that you will achieve what you want and be in gorgeous clothes in no time :)

You most certainly don't want to let yourself down Darcy & you won't. Think of those new outfits you want to be wearing. You are doing so well so keep that weight loss streak going. Just think of the changes you are going to see over the next few months. Worth every difficult moment. x

Thanks for the support Susie :)

Yes i definitely agree with you there, daytimes are fine for me too and evenings are most certainly the toughest for me too. I always used to munch all evening though so its probably more about getting out of the habit!

You have such a great positive attitude and im sure that you will achieve what you want and be in gorgeous clothes in no time :)

Thank you MM :)

Your cruise looks amazing, am very green with envy :) I loved Bangkok when I was there, we did a month driving around Thailand two years ago and spent 5 days in Bangkok, worst thing about it was the taxis, they drop you where they want to and not where you want to go!!!

If your suitcase feels a little (lol I wish) heavier then don't worry, it's only me in it :D

Your cruise looks amazing, am very green with envy :) I loved Bangkok when I was there, we did a month driving around Thailand two years ago and spent 5 days in Bangkok, worst thing about it was the taxis, they drop you where they want to and not where you want to go!!!

If your suitcase feels a little (lol I wish) heavier then don't worry, it's only me in it :D

You're welcome to come along! :D

I found the Thai people delightful - so gracious

.....just found the traffic and buzz of Bangkok a bit much!

Back