Total Solution South Pacific

You are still doing great darcy!

Do you feel like its got any easier now you have got so long under your belt!

Most of the time it's routine and I don't think about it

......but I still struggle with the emotional aspect of eating - and a stressful day will still trigger the desire to turn to food for comfort :sigh:

I'm working on that, but it is quite hard sometimes :eek:

You're doing amazing!

You're doing amazing!

Thank you Lynne :)

Someone at work noticed today for the first time that I was slimmer :D

She said I was 'melting away' :eek:

......when I said I couldn't see any difference myself, she showed me a photo on her phone taken of me just before Xmas - and I have to say I was amazed at the difference :eek:

I think I can get too focused on the vast amount of weight I need to lose, and forget to be pleased with what has already gone! :)

How lovely to have it noticed, that's a great feeling :)xx

Oh that's lovely Darcy :)
It's great that she could show you evidence of you shrinking :D

Excellent that someone noticed darcy.
It does make you feel better when someone comments as it makes it all a bit more worthwhile if others can actually see a change in you!!

My trigger seems to be tiredness rather than stress.
I have been tired a few times and had food thoughts.
Luckily now i can see that. I dont know how i will handle it once i start eating again, but i am certainly going to be much more conscious of it now, so at least i have learned something :)

Excellent that someone noticed darcy.
It does make you feel better when someone comments as it makes it all a bit more worthwhile if others can actually see a change in you!!

My trigger seems to be tiredness rather than stress.
I have been tired a few times and had food thoughts.
Luckily now i can see that. I dont know how i will handle it once i start eating again, but i am certainly going to be much more conscious of it now, so at least i have learned something :)

Tiredness can be an issue for me too

...but feeling upset over something is still my biggest issue to overcome. It feels like a need to console myself in some way, and food is my instinct. I have at least recognised this, and haven't succumbed - but some days that has been SO tough :rolleyes:

Wooohooo Mrs! Glad someone has noticed. Especially when she went to the trouble of looking for a photo to prove it to you. Bless her!

Have a nice day :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

What a wonderful feeling and it must have been even better when she showed you the evidence. You are doing amazingly well Darcy. You will be so slim when you go on your cruise!

Wooohooo Mrs! Glad someone has noticed. Especially when she went to the trouble of looking for a photo to prove it to you. Bless her!

Have a nice day :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Yes, she's a great workmate! :)

I didn't know she'd taken the photo - it was Xmas Eve at work, when we all turned up in Christmas jumpers for a laugh

......I knew I was big obviously, but I must admit that photo was quite a shock at just how enormous I am :(

Still, 35lbs down is not too shabby at the moment :D

35lb down is amazing Darcy!

What a wonderful feeling and it must have been even better when she showed you the evidence. You are doing amazingly well Darcy. You will be so slim when you go on your cruise!

Thank you so much Lynne :)

I don't know about slim, but at least I won't risk sinking the ship with a bit less of me onboard!

Aw that is such a lovely way to start the weekend Darcy. I think it is hard for us to see the difference when we look in the mirror but looking at a photo is a whole different kettle of fish. Get your friend to take another photo now & then have a look at it before you go on the cruise, it will certainly boost your confidence..

You need to start complimenting yourself now because you have come such a long way & still going strong. xxx

Back