Total Solution South Pacific

Well done Darcy. Be proud that you are still going strong.

First thing Saturday can you send some of those strong vibes over to me please :D.

Have a good day.

Oh, did you get a chance to pop into that ballet class Darcy ?

Vibes heading your way :D

Will check out the ballet place this weekend - too tricky trying to do it after a long day at work

How are things going today darcy?
Did the hunger subside? Xx

Fine thanks MM :)

Evenings are my worst times - always between 7 and 8 for some reason

....I'm sure most of it is psychological, because that was when I settled down on the sofa with all my ' goodies' to eat

So mortified now to think of the bingeing I did - truly horrendous :eek:

Not the best day at work - 3 hostile clients all in a row :(

But, safely at home now and happy with Star Trek on the telly - I will openly admit I'm a big fan :rolleyes:

I am not going to let those people into my heart or my head

.....their behaviour is SO their problem, not mine :D

Have done my kettlebell thing and 2k on the bike

Have had chilli, with a forest fruits shake ( I prepare my shakes like a 'custard' ) to follow

...and I have a chicken soup planned for supper later

What do other people think about the forest fruits by the way? Smells so fruity, but to me is very tasteless

.....am I missing something?

I was a grazer! Evenings worse for me too!

I would be up and down getting one thing after another to eat!

My plan is to try and only have healthy snacks if i continue to do this after! Would love to stop the grazing altogether but i need to be realistic :)

I was a grazer! Evenings worse for me too!

I would be up and down getting one thing after another to eat!

My plan is to try and only have healthy snacks if i continue to do this after! Would love to stop the grazing altogether but i need to be realistic :)

Oh MM, believe me I didn't graze - I gorged :cry:

....and didn't get up for it either, I had it all piled up on the sofa next to me

Chocolate, crisps, biscuits.....anything really

I vow to never, ever do that again :)

Realistically I can't be a saint for the rest of my life, but I truly believe I have conquered that terrible level of destructive behaviour

....so snacking might not be totally banned, but I'm optimistic it will be controlled in the future

Awful the amount & type of stuff I used to sneakily eat. My time was once everyone had gone to bed. I would hide the wrappers in my bag & the next day be horrified at the amount I had to chuck in the bin. I'm not going to allow myself to buy that kind of stuff any more. Once I reach target I will have fruit as a treat. Thinking back, when I was young I never ate junk stuff so it a learned behaviour for me once I became an adult. Have to learn how its not normal to eat it everyday again x

Good you are not letting the clients get you down Darcy. Let work stay at work in that regard. xx

Awful the amount & type of stuff I used to sneakily eat. My time was once everyone had gone to bed. I would hide the wrappers in my bag & the next day be horrified at the amount I had to chuck in the bin. I'm not going to allow myself to buy that kind of stuff any more. Once I reach target I will have fruit as a treat. Thinking back, when I was young I never ate junk stuff so it a learned behaviour for me once I became an adult. Have to learn how its not normal to eat it everyday again x

Oh, I've done the secret eating bit too :eek:

....hiding the wrappers under other stuff in the bin

How on earth does all this business get started? :confused:

Good you are not letting the clients get you down Darcy. Let work stay at work in that regard. xx

I think I'm beginning to conquer the comfort eating thing........not too long ago, today would have sent me straight to the biggest pile of junk food I could find :eek:

Now, I'm not going to let them win :D

Haven't got a clue why or when it started Darcy. Seems to gradually creep up some how. Oh well at least we know the warning signs. Just need to learn to control the urges & find something else to do instead.

Just put a bid on a treadmill so that should keep me busy :whacky068: xx

Haven't got a clue why or when it started Darcy. Seems to gradually creep up some how. Oh well at least we know the warning signs. Just need to learn to control the urges & find something else to do instead.

Just put a bid on a treadmill so that should keep me busy :whacky068: xx

Ooh, a treadmill..........I'm impressed! :D

Darcy well done for getting to the 80's tomorrow, fab achievement :party0019: xx

I used to eat and drink ridiculous amounts in the evening and the more i drank the more i ate!! cooked pizzas and garlic bread from the freezer at 9, 10, 11pm on many occasions :-/

Not tried the forest fruits yet by the way, although i do have some - just a bit off shakes at the mo....

I used to eat and drink ridiculous amounts in the evening and the more i drank the more i ate!! cooked pizzas and garlic bread from the freezer at 9, 10, 11pm on many occasions :-/

Not tried the forest fruits yet by the way, although i do have some - just a bit off shakes at the mo....

Scary what we do to ourselves :eek:

80 days !!, Incredible Darcy , Well done :party0011: xx

Well done on your 80 days!!! You are doing fab. :D . A lot of you lovely ladies have very stressful jobs with long hours it's no surprise it would trigger some bad habits with food. You sound very positive Darcy in your attitude to not let those bad things get to you anymore!

Well done on your 80 days!!! You are doing fab. :D . A lot of you lovely ladies have very stressful jobs with long hours it's no surprise it would trigger some bad habits with food. You sound very positive Darcy in your attitude to not let those bad things get to you anymore!

Thank you Willow :)

I am feeling very positive - and very determined not to slip into those bad habits again

Binge eating never solves anything! :rolleyes:

Back