Total Solution South Pacific

Thank you Willow :)

I am feeling very positive - and very determined not to slip into those bad habits again

Binge eating never solves anything! :rolleyes:

This is very true, wise words xx

Hope the day continued to be a nicer one for you Darcy.

I'm on call tomorrow so will see what that brings.

Have a great weekend xx

Have a nice day Darcy! Hope it's a good one :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

I hope you have a great day 81 and that you get to chill this weekend x

Hi Darcy. What you and MM have done is phenomenal! When we all started after NY who would have thought you would still be going after 80 days! So proud of you x

Thank you everyone :D

Had a really long lie in this morning, so confess to not getting up until very late :eek:

Windy but sunny day so think I'll head out for a walk in a bit

Later I'm going to pack my bag for next weekend so it's all done - I'm off to Yorkshire to stay with dear friends :)

......and my first food challenge of the year!

Thank you everyone :D Had a really long lie in this morning, so confess to not getting up until very late :eek: Windy but sunny day so think I'll head out for a walk in a bit Later I'm going to pack my bag for next weekend so it's all done - I'm off to Yorkshire to stay with dear friends :) ......and my first food challenge of the year!

Ooo i thought i remembered you saying you had something planned for the end of march!

What is your plan food wise?
Off plan and enjoy yourself then get straight back on it?

I bet you are really looking forward to it :)

Ooo i thought i remembered you saying you had something planned for the end of march!

What is your plan food wise?
Off plan and enjoy yourself then get straight back on it?

I bet you are really looking forward to it :)

Exactly my plan :)

My friends are good cooks - but slim :rolleyes:

.....so I'll eat the meals, but absolutely no other rubbish so hopefully any damage will be minimal

Then straight back to plan

April has a couple of 'blips' - a social outing on the evening of April 3rd and an invitation to Easter Sunday lunch

.....but will be very sensible on both occasions, and get straight back on TS

All the way to May 11th and my cruise :D

Will be nice to catch up with your friends. You have a good head start with the lbs you have managed to lose so far Darcy so should be able to get back to TS without any problems.

You probably wont be able to eat much anyway as your tummy will have shrunk quite a lot. Are you taking any packs with you ? x

Will be nice to catch up with your friends. You have a good head start with the lbs you have managed to lose so far Darcy so should be able to get back to TS without any problems.

You probably wont be able to eat much anyway as your tummy will have shrunk quite a lot. Are you taking any packs with you ? x

Not taking any packs, no.

I'll only be there for 3 meals - Saturday lunch and dinner, Sunday lunch before heading for home

...it's a long drive to Yorkshire from here! :)

My friends are great cooks - everything from scratch - but are very good at portion control, so it's a tasty meal but not piles of it ;)

Portion control is an area I'm sadly lacking in - Dad and I would easily eat a family cottage pie between us :eek:

....and that has absolutely got to change in the future!

Well, didn't go for a walk - way too windy for my liking :eek:

......but, I have 'cycled' 12k, done some kettlebell lifting, and my Davina workout :D

Oh, and the laundry, packed my bag and did an online test thing I had to pass for work - passed it, 100%, phew :)

Bit pooped now, so planning for a quiet evening

You're doing so well Darcy. Well done for doing all the exercise. Day 80 is just amazing, so well done you! I can relate to some of your previous eating habits but they're definitely lessons learnt and in the past now ;-) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're doing so well Darcy. Well done for doing all the exercise. Day 80 is just amazing, so well done you! I can relate to some of your previous eating habits but they're definitely lessons learnt and in the past now ;-) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you Twinkle :)

I really hope all that dreadful bingeing is behind me :eek:

I could do with some friends like yours to move in and cook my meals after Exante. :rolleyes:

I could do with some friends like yours to move in and cook my meals after Exante. :rolleyes:

Oh, I know

.....they are a married couple, and both slim yet eat very well

I think portion control is the answer - and I've never seen either of them eat any junk food :rolleyes:

Portion control is so important. The bigger the meal the more the stomach stretches & its a vicious cycle. After this diet none of us are going to need big meals, we just need to learn when we have had enough x

Ooh I didn't realise it was next week that you're off plan, sounds like you're going to have the loveliest time and very well deserved it is too - how exciting it must be packing your bag in readiness :) xx

Ooh I didn't realise it was next week that you're off plan, sounds like you're going to have the loveliest time and very well deserved it is too - how exciting it must be packing your bag in readiness :) xx

I am excited to be seeing my friends - I go up there about once a year, sometimes twice

.....I've known them for over 30 years, we met while working together in Canada :)

Hi Darcy! Congratulations on getting to day 80 :-D that is absolutely amazing! You should be so proud of yourself!!

Your going to look so lovely and feel so much more confident when you go on your cruise!!

Enjoy your trip to Yorkshire! I'm a Yorkshire lass, lived here all my life (apart from a short move to Warminster for 18 months about 10 years ago). Me and other half have even planned our wedding day for 1 Aug 15 as it's Yorkshire day :) lol sad I know... xx

Hi Darcy! Congratulations on getting to day 80 :-D that is absolutely amazing! You should be so proud of yourself!!

Your going to look so lovely and feel so much more confident when you go on your cruise!!

Enjoy your trip to Yorkshire! I'm a Yorkshire lass, lived here all my life (apart from a short move to Warminster for 18 months about 10 years ago). Me and other half have even planned our wedding day for 1 Aug 15 as it's Yorkshire day :) lol sad I know... xx

Lovely part of the world you live in :)

Back