Total Solution South Pacific

Nothing exciting planned for today

.....need to clean the bathroom and do a few other bits of housework - how thrilling! :rolleyes:

I do aim to repeat the exercise I did yesterday though - felt very good after doing it! :D

Have a great sunday darcy xx

Just having a bit of a rest, with a cup of coffee

....bathroom cleaning has turned into a full on spring cleaning blitz :eek:

Oh how I wish I lived in a soft water area and didn't have to spend half my life descaling everything :(

....shower head, taps, tiles and the shower screen all get caked in yuckiness

I've even taken down the extractor fan and cleaned that - it's on the ceiling and nearly broke my neck on the stepladder, but I did it!! :D

I am so 'all or nothing' in everything I do - planned to just clean the basics and now I've got the whole bathroom dismantled and everything out of the cupboards :eek:

......best go and put it all away now :)

Just having a bit of a rest, with a cup of coffee

....bathroom cleaning has turned into a full on spring cleaning blitz :eek:

Oh how I wish I lived in a soft water area and didn't have to spend half my life descaling everything :(

....shower head, taps, tiles and the shower screen all get caked in yuckiness

I've even taken down the extractor fan and cleaned that - it's on the ceiling and nearly broke my neck on the stepladder, but I did it!! :D

I am so 'all or nothing' in everything I do - planned to just clean the basics and now I've got the whole bathroom dismantled and everything out of the cupboards :eek:

......best go and put it all away now :)

Thats a well earned rest, you've had a busy morning there Darcy - never thought of people having to descale like that, our water must be soft as it doesn't effect us - enjoy the rest of your day xx

Hi Darcy! Congratulations on getting to day 80 :-D that is absolutely amazing! You should be so proud of yourself!!

Your going to look so lovely and feel so much more confident when you go on your cruise!!

Enjoy your trip to Yorkshire! I'm a Yorkshire lass, lived here all my life (apart from a short move to Warminster for 18 months about 10 years ago). Me and other half have even planned our wedding day for 1 Aug 15 as it's Yorkshire day :) lol sad I know... xx

Ooh I'm a lancs lass :) I think it's lovely that you planned your wedding for that day xx

You have been busy. At least that's a job off your list Darcy. X

What a busy bee! Think of all the calories you'll have used up!

Thats a well earned rest, you've had a busy morning there Darcy - never thought of people having to descale like that, our water must be soft as it doesn't effect us - enjoy the rest of your day xx

Enjoy and value your soft water - makes a lot of difference! :)

True, but it never ends does it :D

Do you know what Darcy, my whole attitude has changed recently. I used to be so much of a control freak. Now I think if I feel like doing it I will, if I don't I will leave it till another time. As long as things are clean I'm happy now. I think reducing those hours at work has led to me being less regimented in things if you know what I mean. x

Do you know what Darcy, my whole attitude has changed recently. I used to be so much of a control freak. Now I think if I feel like doing it I will, if I don't I will leave it till another time. As long as things are clean I'm happy now. I think reducing those hours at work has led to me being less regimented in things if you know what I mean. x

I have to be in the mood for housework - and for sure it doesn't get done if I don't feel like it :D

Unfortunately my plan to reduce my hours at work will have to wait until next year -politics in my company makes it less than expedient to ask right now :rolleyes:

I have to be in the mood for housework - and for sure it doesn't get done if I don't feel like it :D

Unfortunately my plan to reduce my hours at work will have to wait until next year -politics in my company makes it less than expedient to ask right now :rolleyes:

I know what you mean. I had to wait 2 years before I could reduce the hours because of all the changes that were going on.

On the bright side though Darcy you will be able to put a bit more cash away for another cruise or for more clothes shopping or both!!:)

I know what you mean. I had to wait 2 years before I could reduce the hours because of all the changes that were going on.

On the bright side though Darcy you will be able to put a bit more cash away for another cruise or for more clothes shopping or both!!:)

Absolutely Susie :D

8k on the bike, Davina workout app, and some kettlebell lifts done :D

...oh, and scrubbing the bathroom

A good day all round :)

Another excellent day for you darcy well done!! :)

Well, it's Monday again - the weekends just seem to fly past :rolleyes:

No travelling this week, so work should be reasonable

Have a great week everybody

...onwards and downwards!!! :D

Morning Darcy sounds like a great weekend, think this Spring sunshine is starting to help get us all motivated, I am the same as you though if I start something it's all or nothing. Have a great day. :)

Morning Darcy sounds like a great weekend, think this Spring sunshine is starting to help get us all motivated, I am the same as you though if I start something it's all or nothing. Have a great day. :)

Thank you Willow :)

Trouble with the all or nothing approach is that I often make more mess than there was to start with!!! :eek:

Back