Total Solution South Pacific

How has your day been Darcy. Hope everyone has been pleasant today x

I have been in the offfice today, doing paperwork - so no members of the public have darkened my door!!! :D

Sounds like a good day, now relax and enjoy your evening :)

Sounds like a good day, now relax and enjoy your evening :)

I'm sitting here waiting for the cable tv engineer to arrive - my service is on the blink :(

....could be anytime up to 7pm, so can't relax until he's been

Can't fault the response though - only phoned them yesterday evening :)

Engineer just left and he can't find the fault so will have to get the network engineers to investigate :(

....I've got some channels, but have lost quite a few of my favourites

Oh well, worse things happen

Going to have my tea now - finally :D

Last edited:
Ah hope they sort it soon!
I hate it when things go wrong, especially if they cant find the fault to fix it straight away!
Hope you dont miss too much of your fav programs :)

Ah hope they sort it soon!
I hate it when things go wrong, especially if they cant find the fault to fix it straight away!
Hope you dont miss too much of your fav programs :)

Thanks MM :)

First time I've ever had a problem with cable - been very impressed with it so far

Just get used to having loads of channels so a bit annoying when some don't work

Hopefully will get sorted soon

On a positive note I didn't turn to pizza in consolation - though must admit to some temptation as I am really cold and hungry this evening :rolleyes:

....have my soup to go, then an early night I think :)

Hope they get it sorted soon Darcy. Perhaps you will be able to see some on catch up once its fixed x

I know how you feel Darcy - I am not a massive watcher to be honest, but when its not on in the background I miss the noise! lol Well done for staying away from the greasy cheese bread - it tastes good but when you look at the calorific value its horrendous!!! Soup is much better! ;) Be back with you TSing soon but still behind you all the way :)

Well, someone has done something because my TV is back to normal - yay! :D

Mad I know, but I've been worrying about it all day. I don't cope well with making multiple phone calls to these sorts of companies - I had a really bad experience with a broadband provider a while ago and a desperately poor service, so many phone calls to overseas call centres to the point of making me crazy :eek:

......didn't want to do that again thanks very much :rolleyes:

Diet wise, all is well :)

I know. The worst is when you constantly get recorded message after recorded message. Or else keep having to give passwords before anything gets sorted. Drives me up the wall x

I know. The worst is when you constantly get recorded message after recorded message. Or else keep having to give passwords before anything gets sorted. Drives me up the wall x

Dreadful isn't it?

The broadband issue had me in tears of frustration - it went on for months with no resolution, and I just kept being told one lie after another :(

Anyway, I'm a happy bunny now so well done Virgin Media! :D

Chilly old evening here - blankie on the sofa time :)

Glad it's all sorted for you Darcy xx

Glad its been a good day all round for you :)

Hope you are having a good day Darcy x

Hi Darcy - hope you are good? x

Not long home from work - busy old day, but productive :)

Just had chilli, have a vanilla 'custard' to follow and a tomato soup for supper later on :D

Chilly evening again, so snuggle time on the sofa for the evening - lush :)

Glad you've had a good day Darcy. It's great to see you doing so well. Enjoy your supper :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back