Total Solution South Pacific

Not long home from work - busy old day, but productive :)

Just had chilli, have a vanilla 'custard' to follow and a tomato soup for supper later on :D

Chilly evening again, so snuggle time on the sofa for the evening - lush :)

Glad you've had such a good day Darcy xx

Glad ur telly is fixed and u don't need to phone all round the world to sort it.

i know exactly what you mean by the broadband. I had same issue to the point I was almost swearing. Even the engineer who was in my house at the time I made a call, complained about the customer service I received on the phone. The guy was downright rude!

Have a nice day :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Have another positive day Darcy :D x

Brr.......:gen125:

So chilly this evening

Busy day at work again, but office based so no confrontations :)

Really looking forward to my weekend away - but mixed feelings about eating food!

.....half of me wants to eat, the other half feels like it is cheating :rolleyes:

Got petrol on the way home, and bag is packed - so all set to go early on Saturday morning :D

Glad ur telly is fixed and u don't need to phone all round the world to sort it.

i know exactly what you mean by the broadband. I had same issue to the point I was almost swearing. Even the engineer who was in my house at the time I made a call, complained about the customer service I received on the phone. The guy was downright rude!

Have a nice day :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Oh, I didn't just almost swear ..........:eek:

How organised are you. All packed and ready for Saturday... I'd be packing Saturday morning!

Just do what feels right at the time chick :) x

I cant wait to see your weigh in results, please post before you go ;)

I hope you have a really fab weekend.
You enjoy the wonderful cooking of your friends!
You have done so well and you had this planned all along so its a choice to come off the diet rather than a spur if the moment thing so you will be fine getting straight back on it!! x

How organised are you. All packed and ready for Saturday... I'd be packing Saturday morning!

Just do what feels right at the time chick :) x

Hee hee............I do like to be organised :)

I cant wait to see your weigh in results, please post before you go ;)

I hope you have a really fab weekend.
You enjoy the wonderful cooking of your friends!
You have done so well and you had this planned all along so its a choice to come off the diet rather than a spur if the moment thing so you will be fine getting straight back on it!! x

Thank you so much MM :)

I'll weigh first thing on Saturday morning and post before I leave home

...not sure why, but convinced it won't be a great loss this month :confused:

Brr.......:gen125:

So chilly this evening

Busy day at work again, but office based so no confrontations :)

Really looking forward to my weekend away - but mixed feelings about eating food!

.....half of me wants to eat, the other half feels like it is cheating :rolleyes:

Got petrol on the way home, and bag is packed - so all set to go early on Saturday morning :D

I think it's a positive thing that you feel like that about eating, you're not looking at it as an excuse to go for it all guns blazing!

You're definitely not cheating so please don't see it like that, you're having a well earned weekend off and then you'll be straight back on it - hope you have the best time xx

I think it's a positive thing that you feel like that about eating, you're not looking at it as an excuse to go for it all guns blazing!

You're definitely not cheating so please don't see it like that, you're having a well earned weekend off and then you'll be straight back on it - hope you have the best time xx

Thank you very much Katie :)

Hey Darcy....sounds like you have had a good week!

i wish I could be that organised...but I have challenged myself to pack this weekend for the holidays the following weekend. Not sure I will do it.

have a great weekend

Just enjoy your weekend Darcy. I'm sure your friends will see how well you have done & will only offer you healthy food anyway.

The main thing once you get home is to jump straight back on the wagon x

Enjoy your weekend Darcy, you deserve it! See where your mind takes you while you're away, rather than worrying about it now xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

All set for the weekend Darcy. Are you of work early today x

Back