Total Solution South Pacific

Well done Darcy.

Glad I'm finished with all that dating lark. Haven't got the energy any more x

Good morning from my office - in here earning some holiday spending money! :)

The sun is shining, so I'm hoping for a nice day once I get out of here in a few hours :D

Good morning from my office - in here earning some holiday spending money! :) The sun is shining, so I'm hoping for a nice day once I get out of here in a few hours :D

Have a great day! :)

Just got home :)

No particular plans for the rest of the day, just going to potter a bit and see where the mood takes me

Sun is out, but it's not warm enough to sit out in the garden or anything like that - well, not for me anyway ;)

Nice to have another 2 days off to relax in :D

Hi Darcy. Hope May is a brilliant weight loss moth for you! I love this time of year. There are lots of bank holidays and the weather is (should be) starting to get warm. Hopefully it will be a good month for exante!

I did a couple of hours this morning too. Will be time in lieu though, can't get extra money :sigh:.

Are you using the bike Darcy x

Ooh all those extra pennies will come in handy....if not for this holiday they can be spent on your new little wardrobe for the next :D xx

Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

I was going to do internet dating this year if i lost weight and now i have i just dont think i have the time :)

Just got home :)

No particular plans for the rest of the day, just going to potter a bit and see where the mood takes me

Sun is out, but it's not warm enough to sit out in the garden or anything like that - well, not for me anyway ;)

Nice to have another 2 days off to relax in :D

Hi Darcy, hope you had a good day.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

I was going to do internet dating this year if i lost weight and now i have i just dont think i have the time :)

Just spend some time enjoying your new slimness :)

Plenty of time later for other things :D

Back