Total Solution South Pacific

It's been glorious here today - kids playing out in the garden now. Bliss.

The weather is so changeable right now. Today I've had sunshine all morning. It was shining in on my computer screen so much I had to close the curtains :( Now though it has gone all overcast, and cold according to my OH. I wouldn't know being permanently cold on this diet.

Hope your day is going well Darcy :)

Weather here was the exact opposite.......perishing cold and foggy this morning, and really warm and sunny all afternoon :)

I've only just got in from work.......oh boy, this reorganisation thing is getting to be a pain in the you know where :rolleyes:

.....but, I'm proud to say there has been no comfort eating - though I do wish I could say I haven't thought about it :confused:

How do I ever break that thinking? Food will never resolve work issues will it?

......I think I may have to accept that those thoughts will always be a part of me - but I can control them! :D

Jealous of both of your weather. We have had wall to wall rain and gloom. The forecast was showing snow at the weekend but that seems to have disappeared now luckily

Well done on avoiding the comfort eating :)

Stressful situations really do suck when all you can think about is comfort eating. I don't know how to change this type of thinking either - we just have to learn to cope with them I guess.

Snow???
We have rain today. But is been hit and miss/ was very warm and sunny yesterday.

Great :)

:bday::candle1: Happy Birthday Darcy, have a lovely day x

Last edited:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a fab day x:bday:

Happy birthday Darcy, hope you have a great day :candle1:

Thank you girls :D

I was so, so tempted to blow the diet tonight and have a binge - a 'treat' for my birthday :rolleyes:

.....I even got as far as the supermarket car park :oops:

But, I gave myself a stern talking to .......and drove home instead :)

My alternative birthday treat was an Exante caramel pudding ;)

Wow you did so much better than me, I've just stuffed my face with chicken tikka and salad :eek: x

Chicken tikka and salad sounds lovely. I'm avoiding the kitchen as some variety of chicken curry is being concocted in the there and the smell is wonderful!

Well done Darcy - I am not so sure I would be able to have such willpower on my birthday :)

Chicken tikka and salad sounds lovely. I'm avoiding the kitchen as some variety of chicken curry is being concocted in the there and the smell is wonderful!

Well done Darcy - I am not so sure I would be able to have such willpower on my birthday :)

Thank you :)

I've got so much weight to lose, I just can't afford to slip :rolleyes:

....I kept telling myself my next birthday - which is a very scary big one - will be so different, and I can celebrate as much as I like then :D

Cold, wet and dreary here :rolleyes:

....but I've just picked up my birthday present to myself - my shiny brand new car is on the driveway :D

Can't beat that new car smell :)

Have some overtime to do today, so better get on with it before tackling the housework ;)

How lovely! What did you get? If that isn't too nosey! X

Back