Total Solution South Pacific

Nice! The new ones are lovely. It's very very cold here too x

Just woken up from a 3 hour nap :D

It was so cold and dreary, and I was very tired after a hard week at work......so I couldn't resist the pull of my duvet :)

Means I'll have to do the overtime tomorrow instead, but never mind

Just need to run round and finish the housework now.....but I'm having a coffee to wake me up first :rolleyes:

Sounds like the perfect day when the weather is like this outside! X

Enjoy your new car. It is a shame it isn't a nicer day to take it for a spin

3 lbs down today - very pleased :D

That makes a total of 52 lbs lost, and a third of the way to goal :)

While I won't be at target - I'm very much hoping that to be Christmas - I will be a whole lot slimmer for my cruise in September :)

......and I'll have no worries about the seatbelt for the long flight to Brisbane :rolleyes:

That's brilliant Darcy and you keep us all going with your amazing losses! Fantastic x

go @Darcy15:bunnydance::bunnydance: . when cruise time comes, you can show of your new bod in the pics.

Fab loss again Darcy!! Ooh you're heading to OZ! Fantastic.

Wow. Well done

You are doing so well and I bet you feel fantastic

Fab loss again Darcy!! Ooh you're heading to OZ! Fantastic.

image.jpeg My trip in September :D

That trip looks amazing, very jealous! And congratulations on the loss this week too x

Well done on the loss Darcy :)

And the new car :D

Your cruise sounds fantastic!

Sounds like a well behaved birthday with a loss to follow!! How old are you next year?

That trip looks amazing. I'm jealous. I backpacked Australia 7 years ago and would love to go back. How long does the trip take from start to end?

That trip looks amazing, very jealous! And congratulations on the loss this week too x

Thank you Womble :)

I am so blessed to be able to travel as I do - it is my passion, and I've been to so many amazing places over the years

I've been to Australia before, but the rest of the itinerary is completely new to me - can't wait! :D

Sounds like a well behaved birthday with a loss to follow!! How old are you next year?

That trip looks amazing. I'm jealous. I backpacked Australia 7 years ago and would love to go back. How long does the trip take from start to end?

The cruise is 20 days, but because of the long flights to and from Oz I will be away for 24 days :)

I've been to Australia before, but not to PNG, Solomons or Vanuatu - looking forward to it :D

Very, very scary but I'll be 60 next year :eek:

......now, how did that happen? :rolleyes:

Back