Total Solution South Pacific

By the way, finally heard about my job application

...interview likely to be next week, but I'm waiting for confirmation o_O

Eek. Congratulations on your interview.

Your trip looks utterly amazing

Good luck for your interview! Go Darcy go!!!!! X

Good luck for the interview! x

Great news about the interview. Good luck :)

Well done Darcy :)

Funny sort of day :rolleyes:

It was either the extra pack or order pizza :oops:

I was like that yesterday - better the extra 200 cals than the extra 1200! Well done Darcy :)

I made the wrong extra pack/out for pizza decision on Wednesday night - oops :(

It's funny how some days are just so much more of a struggle than others for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Yep, yesterday must have been a hungry day all round. I ended up having an extra pack too.

The last few days have been rather difficult at work :rolleyes:

I was absolutely heading for a binge, so decided to have a planned day off from the diet today

....better a planned day than a full on binge being my thinking o_O

My first food since January 4th - and yes, it was pizza - but I have enjoyed every mouthful :)

Back on the wagon tomorrow, no worries :D

Oh Darcy you fully deserved the pizza, I'm really struggling with cravings, don't know how you have done it for so long! I was thinking a planned day off or an add food week I'm just so scared I won't get back 100% X

You are amazing! X

Oh Darcy you fully deserved the pizza, I'm really struggling with cravings, don't know how you have done it for so long! I was thinking a planned day off or an add food week I'm just so scared I won't get back 100% X

You are amazing! X

Thank you Becky :)

This past week has been very .........strange o_O

Too complex to explain here, but work has been incredibly difficult since 1st April when a new company took over running the contract I work on. There has been a huge management reorganisation and a lot of senior management took redundancy rather than stay in the new system

......this has resulted in the appointment of lots of new, external, managers and the resultant chaos :rolleyes:

Now, I'm not good with change :oops:

.....and I've been struggling emotionally with all this :(

I know it's 'just a job' but I spend a lot of time at work, and it's horrible when you've previously been very happy

....there's also been the added pressure of being asked to apply for a new role, and that's still just hanging in the wind

I also have to be in Birmingham for training next week, so I'm having to go up tomorrow to stay in a hotel for a few nights - and for reasons I can't even explain to myself, I just don't want to go and would do anything to get out of it :(

So, this has all come to a head this week .........and I knew I was going to binge sooner or later :confused:

By taking an active decision to have one day off the diet, it felt controlled rather than a crazy binge

I enjoyed the pizza, but feel very full still today......and have no plans to do it again :D

I weighed this morning and scarily have 'gained' 6lbs overnight :eek:

.....so, I'm not going to weigh in on Sunday as that would be depressing

I'm firmly back on the wagon, no worries......onwards and downwards :D

Back