Total Solution South Pacific

Hi Darcy, you are doing so well. I really struggled after my break but I finally feel back in the zone, day 3 for me today.

Thank you ☺️

This diet is very hard, and I’ve had a million restarts........but all any of us can do is keep trying 😊

Afternoon out at the seaside today......meeting a friend for coffee

I’ve seriously gone off driving since retirement so I’m going to get the train 😊

I’ve lost 8 lbs this week......very pleased ☺️

I managed to gain a very scary 20 lbs in recent weeks, so I have a way to go to get back to where I was....but it’s all in the right direction, and my motivation has returned 😊
Well done Darcy on getting 8lbs off:0clapper:

Good start:classic_smile:

Had a nice catch up with my friend yesterday, and enjoyed my train ride 😊

Quiet day at home today, planning to spend it with my sewing machine ☺️

Maintaining 100%TS so hoping for good things at weigh in on Sunday!

Wow, yesterday evening was really hard........I was desperately craving pizza, and had to seriously fight with myself not to order some. I was practically crying with hunger and frustration 😳

I ended up going to bed at 9pm....unheard of for me......to get myself out of the way!

It worked, and I stayed strong 😊

Very odd that such a powerful craving should start after nearly 2 weeks solid TS 😏

I’m off to Singapore on 4th December and very much want my weight to be back where it was before I go. I love Singapore, but it’s very hot and the less of me to walk around the better! The trip is my Christmas present to myself, a week in a nice hotel and lots of sightseeing 😀

A5F825AA-732B-42E7-846A-B9B6AE145E1F.jpegED177100-2969-4C5D-B252-8962D791DB85.jpeg

Back