Southampton Meet... early December?

wannabslim

Gold Member
Hi guys,

Thought it might be nice seeing as there are quite a lot of Southerners on here now who would be interested in a meet, to have a get together down here. A lot of them seem to be in the Midlands or up North but very rarely a meet in the middle of the South coast.

Obviously the midlands is in the middle of the country so ok for most so I understand why there is a tendency to meet there, but Southampton has excellent connections by train and national express with most of the country. Both bus and train stations are very near the city centre so is convenient for hotels etc. To London is only 1 and a half hours.

If you are interested in a Southampton meet, please post on here the month and year (either this year or next) when you would most like to come. Dont worry about an actual date or stating a month but saying "Not... day tho as I have ... already planned". Just pick a month where you have nothing major going on and we will find a date that suits most.

I think no later than spring next year maybe?

Woohooo, get posting!!

2009 would be best for me - as so many meets to go to in 2008 still!

Infact I'm down in Hampshire in 2weeks time as KP, my sister and I are taking my mum and dad to Navy Days at Pompey and then for a family meal on the Sunday.

Great idea 2009 would be good for me! x

2009 would be good for me too

Can I come even though I don't live there? It's only a couple of hours on the train for me.

How about in January for the sales?

Will have no time for shopping, will be chatting too much lol

Next year is good for me too if a newbie to the site is allowed to join in on a meet

Ill be there ........since i worked down there i know loads of people to stay with haha
X

As long as it's not the first weekend in March cus it's my dads 60th but March is fine otherwise for me!

what date would that fall on!? ... Im only in Lymington so a meet would be great! ..........
March is tricky for me! i may be going to the belfast meet which is march
and also i cant do the 8th 17th or 25th due to birthdays lol ....

I'd be up for it. It's not far for me.

Hi I live just outside southampton so am up for a meet there! Dont mind when - I am local enough not to need a hotel. Just let me know!

Hi people,

There seem to be a lot of meets already being booked for next year and whilst I understand that some months are busy for ppl, we need to look at which month is free-est! I am proposing we stick with March and ensure we don't clash with the Belfast meet by putting it right at the beginning of the month, on the weekend of 27th Feb-1st March (thats Fri-Sun).

What are your thoughts?
xxx

Back