SOUTHCOAST MEET UPDATE

which Holiday Inn Express is it?

Cheryl
There's plenty to do for any guys who don't want to partake of the 'girly night out' .... theres a multiplex cinema, bowling alley and plenty of pubs.

:)

Thanks FFnF,

I'll book it now via the net, I have enough points for a free night there. :)

Cheers

I'm not the world's greatest dancer either Sam. But Vodka, that's a different kettle of fish, quite experienced there so hoping one might cancel out the other! ie the more Vodka, the better I THINK I am dancing :D

hey everyone,
things are looking really good now for jan 27th. god help gunwharf, it wont know whats hit it!!!!!!
its good to see everyone getting so 'up for it', i know i am and so need it, and will do so even more when the after effects of xmas set in, but with this to look forward to i am sure we will all be fine and have a fantastic evening.
its fantastic to see that somany peeps will be trravelling down for this meet.
i am quite local to gunwharf myself, although dont actually get there much, so will be a treat for me too and plan to boogie the night away. i plan to have a drink or 7 (lol).
so far we have the following definates
caching
pandora
lynjo (me)
illdoit
russiandoll
westhills
snowyj
swankyswan
fatfairnforty(ish)
ladykeltick
biggirlsam
eclipse296

i make that 12 so far for sure.

still waiting to hear more from the following peeps who showed an interest too

magickmel
wecandothis
kamiknix
jazzyj
kazz
nick
jackbm
proffessor

unfortunately the following peeps cant make it for various reasons
luckymarge
mustdoit
wanabeminime

maybe next time guys!

and i say to all those men out there, cmon dont be shy, we need you too, and as mentioned b4 some peeps may bring partners. the more the merrier.

i just have to say that i have never been to one of these meets b4 and am looking forward to it soooooooooooo much but in the same breath am already very nervous, not knowing what to expect etc etc. i know all will be fine and am probably not the only one but thats just lil ol me

anyway i truly cant wait to meet you all and just wana say thanks to each and everyone of you for taking the time and showing a big interest in this..

meeting in the hotel foyer fab idea. 3pm. saat 27th jan 07
BRING IT ON

lynjo

xx

Me too:D all booked and now a question:rolleyes: anyone know how to teach a 39 year old how to dance?????? Never been confident enough to try at my weight so help needed or lots and lots of vodka:D , really looking forward to making a fool of myself:D .

Oh, I tell ya hon, I thought I'd forgotten how to dance and how to party too!! It soon came back! lol & I was on the water! So... please - just don't worry about it... you will be fine with us.. you simply do your own thing and relax and have a giggle... you won't make a fool of yourself - trust me!!! Especially if we go to Flares - it's such a relaxed atmosphere there., anything goes really.. you will be amazed!! (well I was! lol) There are all sorts of people, all ages, all sizes and in clothes - well... some barely in clothes at all ! LOLOLOLOL and NOT just the skinny bints either!!! lol ;)

You stick with us kid and we'll have you strutting your stuff without a care - right Mich & Cah-ching?? ;) ;)

(If you want to get in some practice just whack some music on and move around to it in the privacy of your own home and you'll find it comes naturally! Choose stuff you can sing along to as that's much easier too!! otherwise just copy Cah-ching coz she's got all the moves! tee hee)

i am sure we will all be fine and have a fantastic evening.its fantastic to see that somany peeps will be trravelling down for this meet. ... so will be a treat for me too and plan to boogie the night away.

i just have to say that i have never been to one of these meets b4 and am looking forward to it soooooooooooo much but in the same breath am already very nervous, not knowing what to expect etc etc. i know all will be fine and am probably not the only one but thats just lil ol me

anyway i truly cant wait to meet you all and just wana say thanks to each and everyone of you for taking the time and showing a big interest in this..

meeting in the hotel foyer fab idea. 3pm. saat 27th jan 07
BRING IT ON lynjo xx

Lynjo it will be just brilliant! You will have such a giggle and relax once everyone has said hello and we'll all be chatting like mad.. :D

It'll do you good to get out and let your hair down! There are some others who are trying to work out if they can make it, at least another 2 I know of... but don't think they'll say until they know for definite :D

Thanks for arranging it in the first place! :D xx

Just to let you know Kamiknix will be coming too :)

I'm as mad as a hatter when it comes to the dance floor, so I'll be on it, just give me time to warm up ;)

FFNF - LOL!

I'm not the world's greatest dancer either Sam. But Vodka, that's a different kettle of fish, quite experienced there so hoping one might cancel out the other! ie the more Vodka, the better I THINK I am dancing :D

I'm with you on that one Eclipse......I was a demon on the dance floor Saturday at the WeMitt meet up......ask the others....probably down to the fact that a double vodka and diet coke was £2.99 all night at Flares.....:D :eek: :eek:

Wish I could come down and meet you all....sounds like it's going to be a ball....alas funds will not permit another weekend away:(

Love

Right, I am definitely coming.

Coming up the day before, hubby coming too, and we are going to make a weekend of it. Its my birthday on the 23rd and our 10th wedding anniversary too, so an excuse for a weekend away!

Will be booking the hotel at Holiday Inn this weekend hopefully, funds allowing, then it will be all systems go.

Sam and Pandora, thanks for the offers of help. Can't wait to meet you guys, and all the others too!

Roll on January. Its Kazz's birthday same day as mine, and I am pretty sure she said she would come, so hopefully we can celebrate together.

Glad to hear Kaminix is coming too, will be lovely to meet her!

Ooh, I am getting quite excited.

When we had our first WeMitt meet in June, I bought some stickers for everyone that said "girls night out", with a space to put your name. If there's going to be a lot of people, it would be a good idea to do this again. I got them from e bay. If you'd like me to try and get some more, just let me know.
Ann x

Back