Soy Sauce???

leerhys

I was just wondering whether we are allowed to add Soy Sauce or Worcester Sauce to the meal packs to give them a bit of variety?

I'm sure I read somewhere that they are allowed but tbh I have read so much in the last couple of days - I could just have imagined it lol

I know we are allowed a tiny bit of soy sauce cause I asked on the slim and save live chat the other day :). Don't know about worstershire sauce tho x

think Worcester sauce might be ok..
glad to hear soy sauce is! yumyum

Thanks guys,

So glad to hear that - some of the food is lush but some of it needs a bit more flavouring lol.

tabasco is ok! make everything firey and give yourself a burning feeling of 'full'ness

Yeah it is all fine- but watch the soy sauce it is actually really high in carbs (for such a watery sauce!)- I always measure it out coz you never know how much you are using if you splash it in.

prefer worcestshire sauce would love to know if this is ok

Yeah it is all fine- but watch the soy sauce it is actually really high in carbs (for such a watery sauce!)- I always measure it out coz you never know how much you are using if you splash it in.

Thanks iwillbethinagain - it didnt even occur to me to measure it out. I will def start doing that :)

Back