My go-to SP day meals are:-
- Crustless vegetable quiche (loads of S vegetables mixed with fat free cottage cheese (P food), eggs (P food) and baked in the oven. I usually have it with some baked beans (P food) and S food salad. I don't usually add cheese to it but you could do if you wanted to include your HEA.
- Chilli (packed with S vegetables (carrots, peppers, onions, tomatoes etc.), mince (P food) and spices (all ok on SP days). I have this with some S food salad.
- Omelette - packed with onions, mushrooms, bacon (P food), peppers and any other S vegetables you like. Also nice with baked beans and salad and melt some cheese on it as your HEA.
- Chicken curry - I follow a SW recipe for this and just make sure I leave out any ingredients that aren't S or P foods. Instead of yogurt, quark is a good substitute and is a P food. Can have cauliflower rice with this as an S food rather than normal rice.
- Beef stew - beef (P food) with loads of S vegetables (I usually just stick to carrots, mushrooms and onions), stock (ok on SP days) and herbs. I thicken with a little cornflour (have to syn it but it's minimal) and I eat it with carrot and swede mash (both S foods) and some kind of green vegetable (usually broccoli or sprouts).
Hope this helps!