space dust

Well I had my pizza and wine...and a bit of chocolate. It was lush and I don't regret it. I'm back on the CD now. I really hope I haven't blown next weeks weigh in. Just have to focus again now.

Water: 3.25 litre + 2 large green teas
Breakfast: choc velvet shake
Lunch: choc velvet shake
Dinner: chick & mushroom soup

Water: 2.25 litre + 3 large green tea + peppermint tea.
Lunch: banana shake
Dinner: mushroom soup

Had a rubbish day at work. I really wanted to go home & stuff my face but I didnt, I had my soup and got on with it.

Well done for not stuffing your face! :)

Water: 1.25 litres + 3 large green tea + 1 peppermint tea
Lunch: choc velvet shake
Dinner: nothing, not hungry

Get that last shake down you fee! You need all of them for your nutrition :)

I lost 8lbs in 4.5 days! I'm over the moon. Not only that, I feel fantastic. I think my hubby thinks I'm on drugs,when he came down stairs I was polishing all the windows ha ha. I have loads of energy. I love it!

Tonight maybe tricky as we usually have a drink and a take away. I've bought my S.Pellegrino (posh fizzy water) to have in a wine glass and pretend.

That's fantastic! What an amazing loss in only 4 and half days. I'm on day 7 and got my first weigh in tomorrow, even more excited now. :D

Good idea with the fizzy water, might have to try that in future! ;]

Sarah x

Eeek weigh in day tomorrow morning. Don't think i will have lost much due o my slip up on sunday night.

My CDC told me today about making chocolate ice cream with the ready made cartons. Pop them in the freezer for exactly 3hrs. Cut the top off with scissors and dig in with ur spoon.

That sounds amazing, shame we don't have a freezer. Still I live in Scotland so in about a months time I can just shove it out in the snow! :p

I'm sure you'll still have a good loss Fee! Good luck for tomorrow.

Sarah x

Lost 4lbs in my weigh in yesterday.

Didn't get time to update yesterday, so busy. Had to get my son off to his Nanas so me and the hubby could go to the Newcastle match. We were in the executive boxes with all the VIPs. The only problem was the unlimited free drinks and 3 course meal. I drove so I stuck to sparkling water and coffee. I tried to be good but did end up having some bread & soup, the rack of lamb and Veg (didnt eat the mash)...also had some of the lemon cheesecake...oops! We had a great time and hubby was mortal! LOL

Anyway, this week I got the CD chocolate bars. Haven't had one yet. Looking forward to them :) if you freeze them are they better? I suppose they'd last longer.

Last edited:
Buffet at work. Only been in 3hrs and already caved in.

Got my period and got ill. I fell off the wagon but I'm back on it today. I won't be getting weighed on sat cos I have tons of cd food to last me until next week so will get weighed a week on Saturday. By then I should have lost a few of these lbs ive put on over the past few days.

Back