SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

hope you get the wii sorted out xxx

Ugh, that's horrible. I hope they sort it for you, if they can't get it to you by Xmas, try and get them to bundle some freebies...

Hope you get it sorted hun dont settle for any rubbish from them. I ordered a ds bundle for lb this year from catalogue and was told delivery of 15th november, 15th of november came and went and when i checked progress online it showed delivery date as being 23rd feb as they were now sold out. Well they werent sold out when i ordered hence me ringing up and complaining, amazing how they were out of stock but it turned up 2 days later with an extra game as a freebie. Keep at it and I hope you get it. xx

Thanks everyone! I am hoping that I will get it. I am resigned to the fact that it will coming after Xmas to avoiding any more disappointment, however, I will be calling them again on Monday to try and get it sent out via overnight courier.

aw fingers crossed for tomorrow hope you get some good news x

Yea. The manager called me this morning and there is no way I will be getting it before Xmas. But I am getting the console and the 2 games I ordered for it for free! Thanks for asking Susie! x

It's likely to be early in the new year. Possibly in between Xmas and new year but they didnt want to promise. I am going to wrap up the extras games that I bought for it and so when they open them, they will know that they will have a Wii and I will explain that I will be getting it delivered in the New Year. It will give them something else to look forward to.

Great result, shame you won't be getting it before christmas but like you say gives them something to look forward to. Does remind me of when I was little though and I had a nintendo and on my birthday my dad gave me a sonic game and i was devastated cos it was for sega and I didn't have a sega, then he came in with one.

One year I got a bike and my mum and step dad hid it in there wardrobe and wrapped up just one pedal for me to open.

I got a mickey mouse keyring in a box once with a riddle to solve - was a computer

my brother got a sim card in a shoe box when he got his first mobile phone.

Aye my parents is evillllll lol

I do things like that! Thinks it a great way to suprise the little ones!

Shame but you jammy bugger!!

XXX

thats brill, be worth the wait for sure x

SA, after calling me mam evil I was talking to my nan and it would seem I have inherited the evil streak as I got LB an ipod and ive wrapped it in a box in a box in a box in a box in a box (you get the idea) then covered it in sellotape. Purely for the reason he never looks at the tag to see who pressies are from.

I suppose the way the surprises are done adds to christmas as well. Means they have something to look forward to. xx

I have only gained 2lbs so I am really pleased. I have been off plan for 1 week now and missed last weeks WI so a 2lb gain is really not that bad and I know it will come off next week. I am back on plan tomorrow and Wednesday, then out for a meal on Thursday, then back on again and away I go. Hopefully the meal I have out on Thursday will not do too much damage.

Back