SpaceAngel lost 3lbs this week!

Yea I was pretty shocked. The last 2 weeks I have lost 1lb and then a sts so it could be that my body has kicked itself into touch.

Mind you, last Sat night we went to the Harvester and I had a tiny chocolate pud. I then noticed that on their website, they listed the nutritional values of all of their desserts, so I used the SW calculator and the pudding was 49 syns :eek:.

Then the day after I had a homemade chooclate brownie pud which was probably about the same so no wonder I sts!

Yep, and it was really tiny as well. A little square of chocolate truffle with a little swirl of ice-cream on the side. It was nearly 1000 calories :eek::eek:

Yea I was pretty shocked. The last 2 weeks I have lost 1lb and then a sts so it could be that my body has kicked itself into touch.

Mind you, last Sat night we went to the Harvester and I had a tiny chocolate pud. I then noticed that on their website, they listed the nutritional values of all of their desserts, so I used the SW calculator and the pudding was 49 syns :eek:.

Then the day after I had a homemade chooclate brownie pud which was probably about the same so no wonder I sts!

I think having an off day works when your body gets in a rut. Let us know how you get on. When I did my 'off day' thing I made sure that I ate things which I wouldn't normally (too many syns etc) but didn't pig out just made sure they weren't things that I was normally eating within the plan. Just did it for the 1 day and straight back on the plan and it worked for me at the time. Good luck and keep going we will all get there in the end. Some of us may get diverted but will end up at the same destination in the end :)

Wow fingers x huni - maybe you restarted the old metabolism again :)

Hopefully this weekend will have kick started a good loss for the rest of the mth!
x

wow thats brill bet it was a shock great news :D

Knowing my luck, I will gain some of it back by Wednesday!!

I will be happy with 2lbs, any more than that will be a massive bonus.

yes id be happy with a 2lb loss hopefully it will stay off cant see why not what a great feeling:D

I had been worried that I had hit a plateau, but looks like my body is kick starting itself again

Yh as someone said those bad few days will have helped kwim! x

I am really nervous about collecting my brochures. I don't have my own territory yet, so I just dropped them on my street because I know we dont have an Avon lady but I am really shy and hate the thought of knocking on my neighbours doors and asking for the book.

I don't mind knocking on strangers doors, but I dont like most of my neighbours which is quite funny reallly cos I will happy to take their money. I will be very suprised if anyone actually orders anything!

good luck with the collecting, think of the body magic lol x

I am back from collecting and I actually really enjoyed it. The kids played in the snow whilst I knocked on the doors.

We only dropped 15 houses because I havn't got my official addresses yet and I got £50 worth of orders - so all in all, not bad!!

So you worried why!! Nutter lol
x

Dunno. I was just being silly. I was fine once I got out there. Actually enjoyed myself!

Back