42g/1.5oz low fat spread
100g/3.5oz Mullerlight toffee
3-4tbsp artificial sweetener
3-4 drops of vanilla essence
1tsp finely grated orange zest
fry light
14g/0.5oz white chocolate cut into small pieces
14g/0.5oz dark chocolate cut into small pieces

Sift the flours into a large bowl and rub in the spread until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.

Add the yogurt, sweetener, vanilla essence, and orange zest and knead until the mixture forms a soft dough. Form into a ball, wrap in clingfilm and chill for 5-6hrs or overnight is poss.

Preheat the oven to 220 degrees/Gas 7. Line 2 baking sheets with non-stick baking parchment and spray lightly with frylight.

Turn the dough dough out onto a lightly floured surface and roll out to the thickness of a pound coin. Using a 4cm biscuit cutter, cut out 20 rounds, Using a palette knife, carefully place the cookie rounds on the baking sheets.

Sprinkle to chocolate chips over the cookies and bake for 10-12 mins or until the cookies have slightly risen and lightly browned. Remove to a wire rack to cool.

Strawberry and Sultana Scones

Makes 12
3 Syns per scone

170g/6oz self-raising flour
1/2 level tsp baking powder
28g/1oz low fat spread
3-4 tbsp artificial sweetener
1 x 200g pot Mullerlight Strawberry yogurt
28g/1oz golden sultanas
FryLight
v.l.f. from frias to serve

Sift the flour into a mixing bowl with the baking powder. Add the low fat spread and sweetener and rub, using your fingers until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the yogurt and the sultanas and mix until the mixture forms a soft dough, adding a little extra flour if the dough is too sticky. Wrap in clear wrap and chill for 2-4hrs.

Preheat the oven to 220 degrees/Gas 7. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured board and roll out to a 1.5cm thickness. Using a 4-5cm biscuit cutter, cut into 12 rounds. Line a baking sheet with parcement and spray lightly with frylight. Using a palette knife, carefully place the scones on it and bake for 10-12 mins or until risen and lightly browned.

yummy have you tried and tested them?x

I could never reveal my sources Victoria Sponge! I have tried and tested them and they are lovely!

Recipe books that I adapt to SW and some SW cookbooks :D

well your bloody good!!ive read through your red and green day menus, and if anyone is struggling or just want some nice ideas your the girl to come to..cracking ideas hun xx

Thanks babe!

Christmas Bran Cake

Syns for the whole cake 8.5 or 6 syns and 1 HEXB Choice. The cake will be about 4-6 portions though.

5 Scan Bran
2 beaten eggs
1 tbsp golden syrup
2 level tbsp mincemeat
2.5 tbsp sweetener
1.5 tsp mixed spice
grated zest of lemon for extra zing (optional)
1 pot Quark
Brandy essence

Soak the scan bran in boiling water to soften. Then drain and mash.

Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.

Pour the mixture into a microwavable pyrex dish/tray and microwave on high for about 8 mins. When the cake is cooked it will be springy to the touch and will have pulled away from the sides.

When the cake is cooked, top with beaten quark with a few drops of brandy essence.

My leader made this yesterday and we managed to get through 2 of them! It's fanatastic and everyone bought scan bran yesterday!

Back