Spammers thread :)

Yup. My dad and his fiancé , my grandparents and I have a few friends but it'll pretty much be starting from scratch again..... I'm really scared! X

:D You will be fine, once your back you will be pinning to come back over here :D

:D And dont forget our lovely weather we have over here in the summer :D

:D What would that be then Carol, staying out till the small hours of the morning, getting drunk and stumbling home??? :D

:D And dont forget our lovely weather we have over here in the summer :D

I do like it here you know! :) You dont have to sell it to me! :)

You don't have a reputation hunny, you'll just be doing what any other single girl would be doing! ;):D Me too, given half a chance lol!!

Lol...i do apparently......

:D What would that be then Carol, staying out till the small hours of the morning, getting drunk and stumbling home??? :D

:O :O I only do that very rarely .......lol.....

:D I bet you were always out on the tiles when you were younger, i was :D

Errr what do you mean Allan? I'm sure Tazzi has never, ever stumbled home in the small hours in her life! :D

THANK YOU CAROL.....cheeky lady! :rolleyes:

I probably didnt even last till the small hours when i used to drink like a teenager :p xx

:D I bet you were always out on the tiles when you were younger, i was :D

Haha yeah i bet you was :p

:D I spent lots of time in the pubs and clubs when i was a teenager, i was like a dog in a forest when i first moved to Blackpool :D

:D It means i was spolit for choise in all the pubs and clubs up here :D

:D Lets face it, the clubs in Portsmouth in the 80s were pants, there are more pubs and clubs up here than the whole of Hampshire :D

Haha....i only needed one for each night of the week Al :)
Monday - Naffi
Tuesday - Walkabout Spank Student night :p
Wednesday - Rugby Club on Base and then Sidewalk all you can drink for £10 / £15 for a bloke
Thursday - Naffi then Prague Junction (which is now closed ha)
Friday - Naffi or Gunwharf depending on when payday featured :p
Saturday - Southampton - Joiners for the live bands
Sunday - Castle in the Air beer garden...../ Wetherspoons / Bowling Club depending on the weather

HAHAHA ......... there wasnt much else to do in the Navy haha.

:D I was the same when i came up here in 1985,
Mon & Weds - Raffles 50p a pint nights
Tue & Thurs - Leos 50p a pint nights
Fri & Sat - The Time Gap or Dixies, those were the days when you go out on a tenner a night :D

Back