Spammers thread :)

Haha no to protect them lol.

Oh god.... I don't even want to think about last night..........

:D Did you have a good night out around preston then? :D

com on hun you can tell us..............................
xx

lol Tazz! It must have been a good one and how could they forget you??

xx

It was horrible!!! I forgot to eat!! So I had nothing to eat all day Friday and then met up with my lads at 4 for a christma do before my leaving do at 7... By the time we met up with everyone... Loads o people came :) all my bosses and people from different departments... I was totally wrecked... Embarrassingly so..... My top fell off!!!! So everyone I work with has now seen my excellent taste in lingerie .... And someone pinched my work phone and text half my work address book informing them that I prefer a certain activity lol and I lost my lads and ended up out with a different departments party!!!!!!! Omg :(

such a classy exit! Showing your boss and everyone else your boobs before you leave!

lol - they now have something to remember!! How does a top fall off??

xx

Refer to ponit 1...........at least it was a nice silky number and not a grey old faithfull!! (or is it just me that has those?)

xx

:D Typical, i couldnt make it, and you get your baps out for the whole of network rail :D

Kinda glad you didnt make it Allan....i wasnt really coherent anyhow :p oops......:eek::eek::eek:

:D See you shouldnt drink on an empty stomach, i have seen many a young lady in a right state, see earlier post about silly season :D

any repercussions?

xx

Of all of my company seeing my boobs....not that i know of lol. xx

:D See you shouldnt drink on an empty stomach, i have seen many a young lady in a right state, see earlier post about silly season :D

GOd i know...i didnt even remember i hadnt eaten until late on Saturday... what a numpty i am....wont make the same mistake on the Pway do....

:D yep eat something, drink in moderation, and try to repair the damage you have already done :D

Back