Spammers thread :)

:D I hope your not going out tonight, im on duty, the xmas drink drive clampdown starts tonight and runs till 11am tomorrow :D

Well since i dont have a car................ Lol. I did go out last night...but i am not drinking......made enough of an ar$e of myself last week :p plus i have been getting a cold since wednesday and it has finally kicked in.....dammit.

dont worry babe red noses are very fashionable at this time of year!!

It's ok j covered up the red nose and went for red lipstick instead :) xx

:D MMmmm i bet that looks Sexy, (NOT), are you getting your stuff sorted for your trip, its not long now :D

:D It might, its wiskey and honey warmed up, if it doesnt cure you, it will numb the pain, and you get a bit tippsy as well, so its win win all the way :D

Babes you have a one track mind lol!!!!

Hot Toddy Recipe - cure for colds

toddies.jpg
Ingredients

A wee dram of whisky
1 teaspoon honey
Boiled water
1 slice fresh lemon/lemon squash
1 pinch ground nutmeg (optional)
1 cinnamon stick (optional)

Method

1. Put the honey into a mug and dissolve in a wee bit of boiled water.
2. Add the whisky depending on your taste. 1 -2 tablespoons is recommended.
3. Top up with more boiled water. Add the cinnamon stick if used. Leave to stand for about 5 minutes. Remove the cinnamon stick.
4. Add the fresh lemon/lemon squash, stir well, then sprinkle with a pinch of ground nutmeg if used then serve.

I cant help it. I work with men! THEY have a one track mind.....and its jumped into my head dammit.....PLUS............the fact that i am moving to a country where i have 2 friends and no guy friends..........the chances of me meeting a fella when i step of the plane is fairly remote! Lol.......so YES!!! i have OMG lack of boys on the brain haha.

:D You will have to pop into Ann Summers before you go back, it will make the check in staff smile when they see the shape on the x-ray machine :8855:

a land of opportunity - isn't that what they say???

xx

:D Only one more week in this gloomy weather before you find the sun again :D

:D You will have to pop into Ann Summers before you go back, it will make the check in staff smile when they see the shape on the x-ray machine :8855:

Lol if its in my hold luggage at least i wont have to see their faces :p haha

a land of opportunity - isn't that what they say???

xx

Haha xx

:D Only one more week in this gloomy weather before you find the sun again :D

It was sunny today and snowy...but sunny too....lol

:D its bloody freezing, and im on nights, o joy its Black eyed friday tomorrow, the second worse night of the year behind new Years Eve, a lot of people finish work for the holidays and feel the need to get pissed and fight the world :D

LOL Yup that will be me!! PWAY CHRISTMAS DO!!!!! WHOOP! Yay! 50 odd lads out on the razz :p and me obv.....yay!! Handcuffs at the ready Mr G

:D behave yourself woman, we will be busy enough as it is :sigh:

Back