13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(5.26%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Has anyone tried Spanx?

I am luckily off to Italy at the end of the month , and hope to have lost my first stone by then, but with another three to go wouldn't mind something that sucks it all in!

Does anyone know if they do work (and whether I can expect to wear one and still be able to breathe!)

thanks, :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. solo12

solo12 Guest

Hi, I haven't tried spanx but have tried most over controlwear known to man and my favourite is the range by marks and Spencer. They do everything from basic control pants to all in one suits. I buy the basic pants coz my main problem area is my lower tummy (3 kids left me with a little apron) and they seem to give control without ending up with lumps & bumps in other places while still being able to breathe :)

4. Wickedwitch74

Wickedwitch74 Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and healthy eating
    i havent tried spanx but i have tried the leggins and vest toops from costco...they hold me in very well, especially on my upper belly area under my boobs!

the vests are nice and long too so they kind of suck you in all the way down without stopping you from breathing! lol xxx

5. Sassia

Sassia Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I've tried spanx, and others. They do really hold you in, but its a struggle to get in them! Some of them have a 'waistband' that starts where your bra ends, which is good but they can have a habit of rolling down. I wear them if I'm in a clingy dress otherwise I let it all hang out, much more comfortable!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

6. sweet pink

sweet pink is losing for shoes

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(34.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have tried spanx & would really recommend them. I also tried the trinny & susanna one but wasnt soo keen on them & they definitely didnt hold in as well as the spanx.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.