Spanx

Hi, I haven't tried spanx but have tried most over controlwear known to man and my favourite is the range by marks and Spencer. They do everything from basic control pants to all in one suits. I buy the basic pants coz my main problem area is my lower tummy (3 kids left me with a little apron) and they seem to give control without ending up with lumps & bumps in other places while still being able to breathe :)

i havent tried spanx but i have tried the leggins and vest toops from costco...they hold me in very well, especially on my upper belly area under my boobs!

the vests are nice and long too so they kind of suck you in all the way down without stopping you from breathing! lol xxx

I've tried spanx, and others. They do really hold you in, but its a struggle to get in them! Some of them have a 'waistband' that starts where your bra ends, which is good but they can have a habit of rolling down. I wear them if I'm in a clingy dress otherwise I let it all hang out, much more comfortable!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I have tried spanx & would really recommend them. I also tried the trinny & susanna one but wasnt soo keen on them & they definitely didnt hold in as well as the spanx.

Back