Last edited:
Week 6, day 4:

8 mile run this morning

Breakfast:
Shreddies & skimmed milk (HEA & HEB)
Banana

Snack:
Nectarine

This afternoon became a flexi syn day as had friends over, a few glasses of wine, roast potatoes, yorkshires & gravy, then cheesecake and ice cream, plus a big bag of cheese lattice puffs from asda! Not even trying to count, still showing a stone down on boots scales, gace ran 8 miles this morning, fitting into the size 12 linen trousers and have had a lovely day! Just going to finish this glass of wine and head to bed! Only 4 days left at work till the summer hols and I can't wait!

Weekly Syns total so far:
40.5 Syns

Last edited:
And who says that exercise does not matter :eek:

Well done on the amazing weight loss.

I have been unable to do any exercise this week due to an arm op and because of small loss Consultant told me that it is food - food - food that matters and putting her finger and thumb together said exercise is only this much - amazed that she said that.

OMG!!! My step mum gave me a load of M&S size 12 linen trousers a few weeks ago as she's gotten down to a 10 through SW, most were uncomfortably snug with one pair not even fastening.
I am now wearing a pair of the cream ones, not snug but a comfortable fit, looking like they should, not tight anywhere!
I could bounce off the walls in happiness! This feels like such an achievement!!!!!

systema said:
And who says that exercise does not matter :eek:

Well done on the amazing weight loss.

I have been unable to do any exercise this week due to an arm op and because of small loss Consultant told me that it is food - food - food that matters and putting her finger and thumb together said exercise is only this much - amazed that she said that.

I've been told its 80% diet, 20% exercise, but i think it's a valid 50/50 for me at the moment!

Wow well done on fitting into the new clothes. Must be a great feeling!

Week 6, day 5:

5 mile run after work

Breakfast:
Banana & skimmed milk (HEA)

Snack:
Activia fat free strawberry yoghurt

Lunch:
Sliced turkey, apple, clementine, activia fat free strawberry yoghurt

Snack:
Nectarine

Tea:
Hot chicken

40.5 Syns

Last edited:
Week 6, day 6:

Breakfast:
Banana

Snack:
Apple & clementine

Lunch:
Seafood sticks and salad
Melon & cherries

Snack:
Nectarine

Tea:
Mini chicken fillets, bachelors rice, chopped tomatoes and mushrooms

Snack:
Nectarine

40.5 Syns

Last edited:
Week 6, day 7:

5 mile run after work

Breakfast:
Banana

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Bachelors low fat chilli chicken supernoodles, satsuma & kiwi fruit

Tea:
Apple & clementine ( had work tonight again and my run so had to grab and go)

Weekly Syns total:
40.5 Syns

Last edited:
I'll be lucky to lose this week, after my very indulgent Sunday, it's taken until this morning to weigh the same as I did last Thursday at weigh in!
As long as its not a gain I'll be ok with that!
Start a fresh week tomorrow, I am out on Sunday for a pub lunch but will have steak & salad most likely, as I'm taking part in the Great North 10K that morning!
Hopefully I've trained well enough for it!

Hopefully all your running will have outweighed any naughtiness over the weekend :17729:
x x - good luck for the weigh in hun

You never know!! I was expecting a gain after the very indulgent weekend I had, but I somehow managed to lose! I'm sure you will be fine :)

Also, good luck with your run on Sunday!

shaztaz76 said:
Hopefully all your running will have outweighed any naughtiness over the weekend :17729:
x x - good luck for the weigh in hun

I really hope so! Off to bed shortly so will update in the morning!

Princess_Stevie said:
You never know!! I was expecting a gain after the very indulgent weekend I had, but I somehow managed to lose! I'm sure you will be fine :)

Also, good luck with your run on Sunday!

Thanks Princess! I'm having lunch at a friends tomorrow as I finish work for the summer hols at 12noon but thankfully she is the person who inspired me to start SW, so we're having a lovely EE lunch together!

Week 7, day 1:

Lost 1.6lbs this week, that's 1st 2lbs off in 6 weeks! 0.5lbs to go till my club 10!

Breakfast:
Banana

Snack:
Cherries

Lunch:
Pasta with smoked ham, mushrooms and Kerry low low cheese (6.5 Syns)
Asda apple & raspberry cereal bar (3.5 Syns)

Snack:
Banana

Tea:
Hot chicken, strawberries, peach

10 Syns

Last edited:
Very happy to have lost this week! Have gotten rid of loads of size 14 clothes this week, looking forward to buying some more 12s on payday!

Fantastic!! 1st 2lb in just 6 weeks is amazing!! You should be so proud of yourself, well done :D x

I'm so happy! Can't believe how well this plan fits into family life! I am starting to see changes like my collarbones reappearing!

Just redone my measurements, first noted them in April, done a couple of times since, last time was 4th July, since then I've lost 6.5", and sine April I've lost 14.5"
Happy to see the bust has stayed the same but 6.5" have been lost from my waist!

Back