Total Solution Sparkle sheds some glitter ...

Day 3

Weight: 16 stone 4 :eek::eek::eek::eek:

i almost gave up last night, I fell asleep at 5ish and didn't wake up til after 9 :sigh: which meant a late night.

Around 11pm i could have killed my own Gran for a sandwich! But i resisted and had some coke zero which surprisingly helps as it bloats me lol.

Woke up this morning and guess what? NO HUNGER and Positive for Ketosis WOOHOOO.

Well done on hanging in there missus! Keep your chin up - it will all get better in a couple of days :) xx

I feel so much more in the 'zone' this morning :D so hopefully will get a little easier from now on, fingers crossed

Sparkle_x said:

i almost gave up last night, I fell asleep at 5ish and didn't wake up til after 9 :sigh: which meant a late night.

Around 11pm i could have killed my own Gran for a sandwich! But i resisted and had some coke zero which surprisingly helps as it bloats me lol.

Woke up this morning and guess what? NO HUNGER and Positive for Ketosis WOOHOOO.

Yay! Good news :D

Thanks for this diary Sparkle I will follow this with interest. I've currently just started WW (yet again) qbut I'm sort of thinking of giving Exante a go at the end of the month. I have a big birthday coming up and then a christening 3 days after so don't want to try before then.

I 'm a bit concerned about the hunger aspect though, I think if I can start it when I have a couple of days off work then at least I can be resting while feeling sorry for myself. I don't have young children to look after either so that's an advantage, I admire you for doing this with a baby to look after.

Anyway good look with it and keep up with the diary if you can.

Yay!!!! You're on the K train :) :)

Well done on staying 100% (and of course for NOT killing your gran for a sandwich rofl) xx

:wave_cry: well it is goodbye from me!

My body has broken out in hives *ITCH* and as Extane is all i have eaten since weekend i am eliminating Exante products first. If it doesnt stop il try a new soup etc etc. Iv been itching for a few days and thought nothing of it really but today i am covered in spots ... anyone any ideas on what it could be in the products?

i will be low carbing until i can source what it is and if it isnt Exante i hope to see you all again soon xx

not soup! Soap lol

:wave_cry: well it is goodbye from me!

My body has broken out in hives *ITCH* and as Extane is all i have eaten since weekend i am eliminating Exante products first. If it doesnt stop il try a new soup etc etc. Iv been itching for a few days and thought nothing of it really but today i am covered in spots ... anyone any ideas on what it could be in the products?

i will be low carbing until i can source what it is and if it isnt Exante i hope to see you all again soon xx

Awww sparkle!!! I'm sorry to hear you've broken out, that sounds really uncomfortable. Trying low carbing and staying in K until you figure out whether it's exante that's affecting you is probably a good plan. Might also be worth getting up to your GP asap if you can and discussing it there. I hope you feel better soon and you know we'll be here for you no matter what you decide is right for you (((((hugs)))) x

Oh, I meant to say, I've also broken out in cold sores since starting exante but I assumed that this was just another side effect of the carb withdrawal "flu" before achieveing ketosis. Are you prone to hives when you're a bit run down, etc? xx

Well it didnt take long to discover or remember that i have no shower gel and have been using OH's manly paint stripper lynx lol.

Glad to say that diet has not been broken woohoo!

Thanks for this diary Sparkle I will follow this with interest. I've currently just started WW (yet again) qbut I'm sort of thinking of giving Exante a go at the end of the month. I have a big birthday coming up and then a christening 3 days after so don't want to try before then.

I 'm a bit concerned about the hunger aspect though, I think if I can start it when I have a couple of days off work then at least I can be resting while feeling sorry for myself. I don't have young children to look after either so that's an advantage, I admire you for doing this with a baby to look after.

Anyway good look with it and keep up with the diary if you can.

Hiya,

I have been a member of WW more times than i can even remember. I wont lie i have been hungry up until today and today i was in ketosis when i checked. didnt take to long at all.

xx

Sparkle_x said:
Well it didnt take long to discover or remember that i have no shower gel and have been using OH's manly paint stripper lynx lol.

Glad to say that diet has not been broken woohoo!

Lmao opps :) that'll do it :)

Well Im offically off the diet, I am pregnant :D again lol

Well Im offically off the diet, I am pregnant :D again lol

Congratulations!!!!! That's wonderful news :D:D:D:D.

Look after yourself and hopefully I'll be prancing about on the maintainers sub-forum offering wise words of wisdom by the time your little one arrives ;).

Take care missus! xx

Not sure if anyone is interested in reading this but, I am back on Exante after a very hard few weeks. I suffered an Ectopic Pregnancy and had to make the heart breaking decision to manage that in order to prevent the pregnancy going any further and causing damage/death to myself :-( its safe to say i am devasted and really need to concentrate on something positive just now.

Oh Sparkle I'm very sorry to hear that it must have been awful. I hope you're feeling stronger now and your right that you have to focus on something positive. welcome back.

Hi Sparkle
I'm sure nothing I can say will make it any better but I am so sorry for your loss and send you and your partner my best wishes. I am so sorry x
Welcome back I hope the diet gives you the something positive you are looking for x

Back