Total Solution Sparkle sheds some glitter ...

Sparkle_x

:sign0144:
Hi ya everyone,

Starting Exante this week - most likely Saturday as I have a relative's engagment party on Friday and that would be to much temptation for week one.

This diary is really just to keep me sane, as I am a compulsive binge eater and taking food out of the picture will torture me :sigh: but I have to do this, I am a Mum now.

Little bit about me, I am still on Maternity leave so have all the time in the world to sit about and eat rubbish, I am 16 stone 7 and after the birth of my girl I was 17 stone 7 eek. I wear a size 24 and really I am unhappy with my size. My OH's family make really nasty and horrible remarks about my weight and I would like to show them I can do this and shut their horrible mouths up for good lol.

I know its alittle early for a Diary but my journey technically starts today as I have ordered my Bumper pack. Wish me luck and I hope to get to know all of you on our journeys xxx

Hi Sparkle,

Good luck with your journey.
I'm starting mine tomorrow with stats simmilar to yours, I'm currently 240lb, would like to be 168lb - wanna keep each other company?

Sue x

Good luck ladies! I'm only on week 5 so still pretty new, the advice I would give you is to bite the bullet and not give in on week one which is the toughest, once you've got that under your belt and seen your first loss, it does become much easier.:)

good luck with your exante journey. Yoou can start now but cutting out your carbs then at the function you can make protein choices. usually engagement parties and such like are not laden high with carby foods. This would help you adjust quicker and that first week will be a whole lot easier.

Thanks for your comments and suggestions :)

Sue - Yes would love some company as I no i will really need to summon some will power lol, are you doing total?

Absolutely, I'm doing Total - Bumper delivery of shakes arrived this afternoon so will be on the wagon from tomorrow! So Excited!!!:party0011:

If I get chance before The Apprentice starts tonight I'm thinking of starting a diary.

Sue x

Taking Bobbi's advice and low carbing until Sat. Really wish i could start today :-( but i just know i would ruin it on Friday at this party with booze, my OH has taken Saturday off work esp so it would be a bit rubbish if i suddenly said oh im not drinking lol.

Go ahead and enjoy yourself - You'll still be motiviated to give it your best shot after the weekend.

I've done low carb while waiting for delivery (and a couple of days of fluids only because of hospital tests) and I've lost 11.5lb in 10 days!!!

Sue x

Hey, I started out 1lb lighter than you and I'm now 8.5lbs down so far and it's the second day of week 2. I think that you need to do this for you, and then the rest will follow. I think people are very shallow minded when it comes to appearances - but they appreciate you much more when you are lighter and do look different it's very unfair!

I hope everything goes well for you -You can join our 50lbs challenge thread if you want - we're just aiming towards that for around October time, but it's mainly for support - as you can see already we are all in the same situation, and all here for different reasons so if you ever need a chat the door's always open :) xxx

Well i feel like a complete Idiot!!! I have had a weekend of booze, kebabs and just pigging out in general because I knew i was starting this which probably defeats the purpose! so much for low carbing til start, i am ashamed. I am 16 stone 13 1/4 this morning. bloody joke. So if i work hard and lose a stone i will be 15 stone 13 when i could have been 15 stone 7. depressing.

Drawing a Line for day one:

Today is day one and woke up at 5 am with baby, so far I have had half a ltr of water and done 20 minutes of fitness dvd. No shakes or bars etc as i am waiting til 9am. x

Morning Sparkle,
Good luck for your journey. There will be some bumpy paths, especially during the first week, but it really will be the journey of your life if you stay focussed. Keep checking everyone's diaries for inspiration as they really do help.

x

Morning sparkle!! You've taken the decision to start now so everything that's gone before is done and there's a line under it. What you had over the weekend doesn't matter anymore as you'll never see that number on the scales again! Also, not everyone manages to low-carb in preparation (in fact most binge before hand - "last supper" and all that) and the upside to doing so is that your first week loss will likely be incredible as you'll have lots of water weight to lose too.

Keep checking in - I only started on Tuesday (day 6 for me) so we can keep each other motivated!

I also find that if I'm tempted to eat/feel like giving in that popping on here for a while picks me up again and gives me the boost that I need to make the right choice for me.

xx

well since I have been up since 5am with little one I am technically more than half way through day 1.

So far I have had half a toffee and raisen bar and a banana shake. Liked them both although the banana shake reminded me of being young and eating cake mix lol.

1.5 ltrs of water down, away for another glass just now and so far zero hunger. x

well since I have been up since 5am with little one I am technically more than half way through day 1.

So far I have had half a toffee and raisen bar and a banana shake. Liked them both although the banana shake reminded me of being young and eating cake mix lol.

1.5 ltrs of water down, away for another glass just now and so far zero hunger. x

Well done Sparkle - sounds like day 1 is off to a fab start!! x

Hope it ends Fab Scotminx i have just had tomatoe and basil soup and can honestly say i feel sick! revolting. Starting to wish i just got a shake and bar pack, oh well onwards and upwards. hunger creeping in now

Day 1 complete

OMG!!!
Woke up starving this morning,really really struggled last night and had to go to bed early.

Really cant get over how much I hated that soup! BOAK! but i wont lose control i need to do this, next bumper pack however will be shakes and bars only.

Had a jump on scales this morning like i do every morning and i was 16 stone 8 .. how the hell did that happen? Thats 5 lbs off in one day!!!! :eek::eek::eek: I did have a binge at the weekend though so that will be all the fluid and water retention but still i am pleased as normally that weight would have either stayed or went down by 1lb.

Roll on day 2!! Hopefully it will be easier than day 1. :feedtroll:

Well it is end (ish) of day 2 and stuck to plan again although today was hard :-(

Vegetable soup was much better than tomatoe so was more bareable, had it at lunch time just because i wanted it out the way and then enjoy my shake in evening, trying to hold off till 7 as 5 was a bit early yesterday and had to go to bed early due to hunger. Bring on Ketosis!

Well it is end (ish) of day 2 and stuck to plan again although today was hard :-(

Vegetable soup was much better than tomatoe so was more bareable, had it at lunch time just because i wanted it out the way and then enjoy my shake in evening, trying to hold off till 7 as 5 was a bit early yesterday and had to go to bed early due to hunger. Bring on Ketosis!

Well done on hanging in there missus! Keep your chin up - it will all get better in a couple of days :) xx

Well done sparkle doing great so far, the first few days are the hardest so hang in there :D

Back