Sparkles Diary - Back

I do believe I'm going to stick to WW. Have had a day off today (again).

But I'm going to be back on track tomorrow. I've played about with the ideas of other plans, but I know WW inside out. I know that if I want to go out this week (which I think I do) I can save points over the week and then go out drinking (within the points) on Saturday.

Although this may be possible on other plans, I know how to do this on WW without worrying about making a mistake.

So... looks like you're going to have to put up with me for a bit longer!! Sorry! ;)

Hey hun,

It's always good to be reviewing things and chucking up ideas. The most uncumfy place to be is that bit when you haven't made a decision.

You know we will all support you whatever plan you are doing :D

Hi Sparkle
Glad you are going to carry on with ww if you know it inside out you are better doing that one . We all have days off sometimes I have not been counting points for last few days but after tommorow im hoping to be back on track again
Good Luck
Yes we will put up with you nice you are here with us

Good to hear you're feeling positive Bethany and getting back on track tommorow. Me too...x:)

Last edited:
Thanks Isis
Just been having a few off days I find when i dont count points i either eat too little or too much of the bad things sweet things.

I do understand what you mean Bethany about the points. I know it can sometimes feel like to much work to figure out the points but I know it does work if you can stick to it.

I would just do it one day at a time and write everything down if you can. I know in the past if I haven't done that I forget bits here and there and they all add up don't they.

Lets both plan for a really good day tommorow :)

I've made a decision. I've booked an appointment with our local CDC and I will be starting on Monday 4th June.

I have to get this weight off and stop mucking around. I'm still going to do WW until then, and I'm going to keep popping in here even when doing CD because I love it in here and can't abandon the rest of the A Team! lol

Just wanted to tell you guys. This is something I really need to do for me. :)

You have to do what you think is best for you and if you think that this is the right route to go then you go for it girl.......You know that we will all support you whichever you decide to do just remember not to neglect us in anyway or we will have to find another member the A Team and we dont really want to have to do that LOL. Not now we have got Marie sorted as Mr T......hehe

GOOD LUCK MATE!!

I cant say Im surprised youve decided this I kinda thought you might. The main thing is as Clair says that you do whats right for YOU - noone else.

You blooming better keep popping on here how on earth am I going to keep these 2 reprobates under control otherwise ;)

Whats your plan Sparkle? Are you going to do CD for a while and then come back to WW or will you try CD maintainence

I'm going to see how I do on CD first. I think I'd like to go through CD Maintenance just to introduce food gradually without putting on weight. Also by going through maintenance it helps to gradually increase the speed of the metabolism until it's back to normal.

However once the weight is off I will definatley be living by WW guidelines I think. :D

WW will always have a special place in my heart - I've lost over 60lbs with it after all!

Hey you!

good luck on the interview!!!

Also do what you have to do re CD (been there seen it) i'm also a councellor although not practicing... feel free to PM me any questions

Don't worry Starlight, I'll still post on here - I would never leave you to deal with those two on your own!!

Thanks Rachel - highly likely I will take you up on that offer.

Oh I'm having such a bad week dietwise! I just can't seem to get back into it at all! I feel like crap in myself, and I've come out in spots cos of all the rubbish I'm eating, but it's still not helping me get back on track!!

Interview didn't go well today (update in 'Work' thread in ChitChat). But everything happens for a reason, was speaking to a probation officer earlier and found it really interesting. Next recruitment drive is next Spring so something to think about if I haven't found my ideal job by then!

Hope that everyone has got lovely plans for the BH weekend!! :D

Well I got a letter today to say that I was unsuccessful with the job. Oh well, it obviously wasn't meant to be. I'm quite surprised with how positive I feel about everything. Something will come along and when it does that's fine.

Still struggling with the diet - or should I say not even bothering. I don't know what's gotten into me. I wish I could just start CD now and get into it and be doing something, instead of putting all the weight on that I'm going to over the next week.

I will be skinny won't I! Yay me! lol I'm so determined, I've been reading the CD forums and have stocked up on all sorts of things that they recommend. I can't wait to get started.

I got weighed this morning and was quite surprised that after 2 takeaways (pizza), pizza round a friends, a chinese (in the restaurant), one of those 'takeaway' curries you get from the supermarket, and tons and tons of biscuits and cakes... I've only put on a lb! I've been such a pig so I was quite surprised. 4lbs in 3 weeks of being a pig and eating out or having takeaways for the majority of meals... and who knows how many packets of biscuits etc.

Anyway, have started a new diary in the Members Only section, and will endevour to cut back on snacking this week - although going out for a meal on Saturday for my dads birthday. But we start CD on Sunday (bought a days worth of packs on Ebay) and seeing the CDC on Monday. Can't wait!! :D

Good luck with CD, im sure you will do really well. Its a great diet and really gave me the initial push I needed to loose weight. You go girl!!! LOL xxx

Well that didn't last long :rotflmao:

Have been to Tesco and Sainsburys and got a few bits to follow the plan this week. Also got a really nice little purple booklet to record my points in.

<<BigBrotherVoice>> Day 1 on the WW Diet and Sparkle is feeling positive<<//BigBrotherVoice>>

Have bought myself some lovely jewellery as well. Enjoying my time off, glad I have this week off. So far <touch wood> the weather has been lovely, planning on going on some nice walks if my mums ankle isn't too bad. I don't remember the last time I felt this relaxed.

I hope everyone else is having a lovely weekend. :D

Hi Sparkle - good luck with CD! I'll be interested to see how you get on.

I am still struggling on with WW but really feel like I have hit a plateau. Just loosin .5lb/ or saying the same!!!

I am trying the core plan this week for inspiration but I have already eaten 21 points and its only day 5.

Anyway you sound really positive -keep it up!

Well all is going well, am on day 2 and am sticking to it. We went to the beautiful Botanic Gardens and had a lovely wander round for an hour or so. Went into the cafe got coffee and something to eat. My mum gave me half of her scone but I only ended up having a quarter as I just wasn't hungry. Nice treat though - and unusual for me, usually I would have just eaten it because it was there!

We did go to some shops to look for bags and clothes... I tried some tops on but they were all just so tight around my bust. I very nearly ended up in tears in the changing room, managed to hold it in though. I'm making an appointment to go to the doctors tomorrow and beg them to put me forward for an uplift. Last time I went I was just fobbed off with 'They've only agreed 1 in the whole time I've been here... exceptional circumstances... blah blah blah!"

This time I'm going to see a different doctor and my mum's going to go with me. Even if they don't think that it will be agreed I'm going to really beg them to put me forward just to see what a surgeon says. I'm fed up of feeling so low and self conscious all the time - fed up of crying over it like now.

Off the top of my head, these are the main reasons - what do you think?
  1. I'm not even 23 yet and my bust resembles that of a resident in the care home my mum works in.
  2. It's constantly on my mind and greatly affects my confidence/self esteem.
  3. There's no way I'm confident enough to get in a relationship with anyone - yes I needed the morning after pill the other week, but that was after a one night stand when I was in another town, got completely drunk and put myself at risk of god knows what. Even then I kept my bra on and couldn't relax. It's not something I intend to do again - I want a relationship, but there's no way I'm going to take my top off in front of anyone.
  4. I really struggle to buy clothes. Sometimes it's just the size of my bust that is an issue, but the majority it's simply because of the shape - we've all seen those old ladies walking around and how low down their breasts sit...
  5. I'm constantly having to 'readjust' myself/put myself back in my bra simply because my bra is literally holding them in place - it's not just for extra 'support' like it's meant to be - it's having to lift them up a large amount - which in turn really hurts my shoulders. It also means I can't enjoy myself when out in public because I have to go to the bathroom all the time to make sure I'm still 'in' my bra.
  6. I can't do any aerobic exercise at all. Even walking causes issues. There's no way I could go horse riding or running due to the incredible pain! This in turn means I can't improve my fitness/health as much as I would like.
It's just adversely affecting my life so much! I don't go out much, I struggle to buy clothes, I hate meeting people, I can't relax, there's no way I'd feel confident in a relationship, and it really lowers my confidence and self esteem.

I really hope he listens.

Back