Sparkles Diary - Back

Thats what we're here for ;)

I would say sparkle you go in to that doctors sugery and kick their arses just like you kick ours. In the end they will be that scared that they will give in without a wimper.

You stick to your guns gal, keep losing the weigh and whilst you are losing the weight your reduction will give you something else to work on. Keep in mind that losing weight and reduction are things that you are doing for you and dont let anyone stop you from doing that.

:hug99:

God help that surgery when the A Team walk in :whoopass:

Can we please girls remind marie of her 'words of wisdom' the next time she is having an off day........Blumming great at giving advise but then never takes it herself, typical.....lol :D

lol - She is good isn't she!

Okay girls, don't throw anything at me, but I'm seriously considering doing CD to get the rest of my weight off. I've been mucking around and yoyoing with the current stone for months and months now! I'm fed up, I need to lose the weight!

So, myself and my mum are hoping to go back on CD. Didn't really work for me last time, but I think it's because I was looking at things as a huge mountain - I'm now considering things to be a medium sized hill.

Pros
  1. I can't cheat! I can't have that extra mouthful, or extra few grams or mls etc! I'm not eating at all so how can I cheat.
  2. The weight comes off quickly, that in itself will motivate me.
  3. It's only three months - My first major goal is 38lbs to lose... That's just under 3 stone - that will definately be lost in the three months!
  4. I will be down nearly 2 stone by my 23rd birthday! I'll be approximately 11st 10lbs! Not still mucking around in the 13s!!
  5. I will be at my goal weight when we go to Switzerland in September - if I decided to stick to it for a couple of weeks longer then the three months, I'll probably be about 10st 7lbs! I've never even got that low when I lost weight before.
  6. I will be so much happier and more confident so much sooner!
Cons
  1. In the three months I plan to be doing it, I will only be eating for three of those weeks, and then it's just a small amount of chicken and green veg.
  2. The cost.
  3. It's really really difficult - I mean I'm not going to be eating!! First four days are the most difficult - trying to get through them will be a nightmare.
If I do get to do CD, I'll still come and check in on here - after all WW is what I'm going to come back to after losing the weight. But I'll probably start a diary in the CD section - or maybe the members only section. Either way I hope you will all support me and 'come and visit'. Will keep you updated with what is happening! Will hopefully hear by the end of the day.

xx

I can see why youre considering it, I really can but honestly? I dont think its for you. Id LOVE to try CD for the fantastic weight losses, the idea of losing so much is tempting but I know I couldnt possibly take food out the equation to do it.

Youve been doing well on WW and you KNOW it works IF you stick to it ;)

Why not give yourself even a couple of weeks to really go for it. Stick to it 100% and see what losses you have.

Having said that, at the end of the day its your decision and you know we'll all still be around to cheer you on whatever diet youre trying.

*HUGS*

At the end of the day its your decision and you know we'll all still be around to cheer you on whatever diet youre trying.

*HUGS*

I second Starlight on that one, whichever you decide to do we will all still be here for you, as long as you dont dessert us!! :hug99:

good luck with whatever you decide, looking forward to reading about your progress. just to let you know i had a tummy tuck in december, i've always hated my flap of skin and never in a million years thought i'd ever have a tuck but eventually it was possible and i still cant believe it. just thought i'd tell you that so you can see that just because the situation isnt right at the moment, its still can happen so dont give up, it'll happen one day. (sorry if that didnt make sense)

Well done, good on you...A Team strikes again (they new about us you see) sending good vibes your way hun.....:vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

I do believe I'm going to stick to WW. Have had a day off today (again).

But I'm going to be back on track tomorrow. I've played about with the ideas of other plans, but I know WW inside out. I know that if I want to go out this week (which I think I do) I can save points over the week and then go out drinking (within the points) on Saturday.

Although this may be possible on other plans, I know how to do this on WW without worrying about making a mistake.

So... looks like you're going to have to put up with me for a bit longer!! Sorry! ;)

hey - we don't mind!

goodluck on w.w again!

i hope everything works out well for you x

Hi Sparkle
Glad you are going to carry on with ww if you know it inside out you are better doing that one . We all have days off sometimes I have not been counting points for last few days but after tommorow im hoping to be back on track again
Good Luck
Yes we will put up with you nice you are here with us

Back