Sparkles Diary - Well I guess I'm back...

Sparkle

Gold Member
I've been on and off this diet so many times in the last few months I've lost count. I actually ended up putting on everything I had lost so far this year.

However in the past month I've managed to lose about half a stone so I'm getting there - but then I fell off the bandwagon last Friday, got on it on Saturday, and then fell off again on Sunday.

I'm back on it today and am doing well so far. Planning on joining a WW meeting with my mum when she comes back from her holiday in a fortnight (she leaves for it on Saturday).

This is it - the final time. I'm fed up trying to lose weight and then putting it back on. This is the last time I'm going to try, and I'm going to succeed and get this last bit off.

Okay, will be back to update with how I'm getting on as and when. :D

Hey Sparkle, as I always say you don't fail until you give up, so just keep on trying. Well done on losing half a stone, and here's hoping joining the group with your mum will provide the support you need :hug99:

Welcome back Sparkle, as DQ says, you've never failed if you've never given up! Good luck with the re-start hun, and keep focused! xx

Welcome back Sparkle, we've missed you

*HUGS*

Back