*** Sparkling Sunday - hour by hour ***

AlexIce

Silver Member
Morning folks - let's make today a day to sparkle and shine - whether getting ready for xmas or just by getting into our wardrobe and finding something we haven't been able to wear in months or years...lol or decades!
Sparkling eyes, sparkling water and sparkling personalities cos we are so happy with our weightloss.
lol you can tell I have slept well can't you. I'm full of optimism today and about to have a total attack on all my clothes and get rid of the unwanted/too large/too old etc and be left with a wonderful streamlined wardrobe.
Have a happy day everyone and drink that water - I shall be drinking sparling water today.

Hello AlexIce - you sound full of zing and sparkle! I have to comment on what a fantastic loss you have had so far, well done. I had been CDing for a while ealier in the summer but due to partner's serious illness had fallen by the wayside - but I'm back! Today I am going to seriously do CD. Today I will last longer than until lunchtime! Today I am going to arrange a WI appt with CDC - today I will do it!!!! And I might just find a little sparkle along the way, LOL:)

Hi AlexIce and Minxie,

The sun is shining and my DH is cleaning the carpet (yeah) -- so, that we can set up the Christmas tree per DD's request. I think I will show some housework motivation and get something checked off my "to do" list that never ends.

MM

Hi Alex,I have always worn my clothes big,but at a loss of 4st6 today I can't deny I look like a right scruffy mare in very large clothing,so when Mr T away in week am going to blitz my wardrobe as well and get out my last bin sack of 'before' clothes. Although very determined not to buy new until at goal, am going to have to give in and get some new in between cheap george jeans.
Isn't it nice to be feeling so happy without a glass of wine or dish full of munchies.
Am looking forward to watching Ice age 3 later on with my 'boys' and a nice mug of warm coffee. x

Hi Mrs. Taurus,

I tossed my clothes as I lost last year. Then when I quit working out and started to regain -- after some months it got to where I had two pair of trousers and only loose fitting skirts and dresses to wear. I had no choice but to start losing.

So, I think it is good to put yourself in the "no return" position. I will not buy new, when I have "new".

MM

Hey y'all

Had a lovely evening last night, although I'm rather tired today, especially as my bro woke us up at 8, banging on the door to bring his new puppy in, who is GORGEOUS!

Anyway, been shopping with my friends to Morrisons, let her use the staff discount card, which is very handy this time of year!. Wasn't tempted by anything so feeling quite pleased. Sat back at home with a nice cup of white tea, which I've recently discovered- that and rooibos are keeping my sane in this cold weather!

I'm afraid I'm in the buy new clothes brigade as I'm losing. I admire anyone who can wait until goal, but I cannot. I've never been able to clothes shop happily my entire life, and being able to do so now is keeping me motivated, even if I do stick to 'cheap' clothes in the supermarkets and Primark ;) It's so amazing to pick a size 14 off the rack and know it'll fit (that's what I did yesterday and then wore it in the evening), especially having been size 20+ all my adult life!

Having said that, I also need to get rid of a few things still as my drawers and wardrobe is bulging!

Hi Shanny,

Can you drink tea? Like Clare.

I did like you -- bought a few inexpensive bits for in-between, and there were people in my LL group who were smaller than I was to start, and so we passed clothes along to each other. Now, I've gain backed enough weight that I am unable to fit into a lot of my goal clothes... hence the restart. I refuse to buy bigger, and it is too cold to walk around naked. LOL

MinnieMel

I hope i havent been to optimistic went through my wardrobe and drawers and have thrown all clothes (summer) that still fit me now but wont next year. first time i have done that. all gone to local charity shop,

Just popped in to see how everyone is doing this very wet dark sunday and am thrilled to say u all seem to be very chipper .
Buy clothes from sainsburys as they have a sale on at mo and I find I fit a size smaller jeans in there which always give me a massive boost even now .The cheap ones from asda I have to get upto 2 sizes bigger .Keep up the good work girls it is a great feeling when you get to ur goal weight and all worth while xx

Back