special excercise class for very overweight

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Princess Sausage, 28 March 2009 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Princess Sausage

Princess Sausage Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    SW EE
    Does anyone know of any excercise classes specially for us big un's! I am very overweight and want to get back to an excercise class of some sort but I need something gentle to start with. Its no good me going to the local aerobics class. I dont fit into the over 50's classes as I am too young. I once saw a ballet class for larger ladies on the one show and it looked fab. I do go swimming twice a week but want to start somthing else. I am in the Suffolk area, anyone got any ideas?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

wouldent that be a lovley idea ! but ive not heard of any :( well done on your losses so far xx

4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(31.2%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Have you tried Aquafit?

5. katstofat

katstofat Member

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(13.84%)
    Diet:
    gastricbypass
    does your local swiming baths do a fitnes club a lot do at ours you pay a small joining fee about£7 and only pay wen you go , no monthle fee and excersice in water is very gental but really uses the muccels

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.