special excercise class for very overweight

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Princess Sausage, 28 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Princess Sausage

Princess Sausage Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    SW EE
    Does anyone know of any excercise classes specially for us big un's! I am very overweight and want to get back to an excercise class of some sort but I need something gentle to start with. Its no good me going to the local aerobics class. I dont fit into the over 50's classes as I am too young. I once saw a ballet class for larger ladies on the one show and it looked fab. I do go swimming twice a week but want to start somthing else. I am in the Suffolk area, anyone got any ideas?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

wouldent that be a lovley idea ! but ive not heard of any :( well done on your losses so far xx

4. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Have you tried Aquafit?

5. katstofat

katstofat Member

Start Weight:
    22st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(13.84%)
    Diet:
    gastricbypass
    does your local swiming baths do a fitnes club a lot do at ours you pay a small joining fee about£7 and only pay wen you go , no monthle fee and excersice in water is very gental but really uses the muccels

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.