Special K Cracker Crisps

speedymcgreedy

I don't know whether anyone else has seen these but I had to share!

I was in the supermarket the other today and picked up a box of New Special K Cracker crisps for £1. I was a bit dubious what they would be like. Needless to say I was impressed. I love crisps but hate the fact that some of them are high in syns values.

These cracker crisps come in a box similar to breakfast cereal ones, I had to look twice but they definately are crisps! They come in 3 flavours...Sea Salt and Balsamic Vinegar, Sour Cream and Onion and Sweet Chilli. The box is 100g and each serving is 21 crisps. This is quite a bowl full! Each serving is 95 calories. They are not mentioned on the syn directory online but I have calculated the syns and they are 4.5 syns per portion.

Warning...they are incredibly moreish!

You have to remember it says '21 crips are 93 calories'' - count out 21 crisps and put the packet down
they are very moorish - I wish they had done individual packets rather than I big box

Sound lovely but I have a issue with the counting 21 out, firstly I will struggle to not eat the lot, secondly its a odd number, odd numbers freak me out, so I would have to stop at 20 and feel deprived or have 22 and feel naughty! :eek:

Ive had some of these to! :) i calculated the syns at the same value for 21 crisps - its a nice little bowlful and great for x factor nibbles :) really tasty! Abit of self control and i say theyre fine x

I brought a pack this morning - looking a the box i imagined they were packed in portions but no, so I have just weighed out the 23g portion and popped into bags, got 5 bags out of the box and they are yummy but not sure worth all the fuss of portioning, and I love the Walkers baked crisp which are they same calorie count

Back