1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Special K

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Kangy, 24 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Kangy

Kangy Full Member

Hi all - I've just been to my first SW meeting and have teh standard book. I can't see Special K or Weetabix as a healthy extra breakfast option, can anyone tell me if they are counted as healthy extra and if so what the amount I am allowed is??

K xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. J.K.

J.K. Member

having a look

:) hi there,
    just had a look in my book for you and they are not down as a healthy extra, sorry:(
    Special k is 5 sins on both green and red, for 28g
    weetabia is 3.5 again on both days.
    I would have a look at the cereal on healthy extra and see if you like any on there and save your sins.
    I have my 1st wd on monday, i've been good in fact really good:D had no sins and been to the gym twice as well as swimming, so if i don't have a loss of 4-5 ibs i'll be really pi**ed off.:cry:
    Good look finding a ceral
    joyce x
  4. Kangy

Kangy Full Member

Thanks Joyce - I didn't think I'd seen them there.

Weetabix used to be a healthy option - I don't understand why it's not anymore. Ah well I'm sure there'll be something I like!!

K xx
  5. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Are you sure its not a healthy extra (weetabix) it used to be in the grab and go bit in the book, i haven't got one handy but ishall have a peek later. Special K is not a healthy extra because it dosen't have enopugh fibre in it, same as corn flakes rice krispies etc etc

Hope this helps
  6. carly1309

carly1309 Full Member

Celebrity Slim
    J.K its not always sensible not to use sins a couple people last week at my meeting had done the same as you one had lost 1/2 lb and the other 2lbs (first wk I think.) The consultant said not using the sins was prob the reason:cry:

But you never know? I don't use daily sins I save up for week and have a night off with a carry out and a wee tipple lol :queen:

Let us know how it goes with you xxxxx
  7. fiona78

fiona78 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

You can have 2 Weetabix as a healthy B, or 1 Weetabix and 4 oat or scan bran, or 1 Weetabix and 3 Ryvita High Fibre Crackerbread.

You can check all the Healthy Extras online, the list there is more up-to-date than your book will be!
  8. Wishfairies

Wishfairies Full Member

Slimming World
    I just checked online too and weetabix is definately listed. You can have 2 weetabix for 1 healthy option.

I still have special k as a substitute and I am still losing weight.
  9. WellManicuredWoman

WellManicuredWoman Member

Slimming Worl
    Hi, it took me ages to find whetabix too!! 2 wheetabix are a health b option on green.They are on page 43 in the bit about Grab and Go cerials.

Not sure about specal k though.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.