Special K's Blog Spot

have a gander over to my Spring Ball Thread there are pictures of some dresses and a dilemma i have, please pop over and give me some advice :)

K xx

well, after 5 weeks off the diet through night duty and migrains i have been back on DD for 7 days, I weighed myself this morning and i have lost a furth 8 lbs, totaling 48 in 4 months :)

Just need to keep loosing and measuring the inches and i will be a happy girlie :)

On the official DD website when he gives us our ideal weight, he has set it at 16st which will still put me as obese as bmi...

Do i listen to that, or just go as low as what my body feels right at??

K xx

Hi Auburn,

I am still about 8 stone off the 16... so still a long way to go...

and the way i celebrated an 8lb loss, 2 hours at the gym followed by half a chocolate cake and 5 biscuits... FAIL!!!!

I dont think ive sussed out my relationship with food yet!!

I need to pull it together.... other wise i am nevre gunna fit into this god damned dress...

K xx

If you get into ketosis again specialk, you'll find it all so much easier... :)

Wooo hooo Special K for the 8lb - sorry but laughed out loud at the next bit with the cake and choc! Typical! I think you should see how you feel at 16stone - would be too heavy for me but I am six inches shorter than you and to be honest I think I feel happy at around 14 st but my target is 12. Keep that dress in your mind - you gonna look stunning - all that height - not jealous at all! x

In ketosis, temptations don't get me... so it's all easier. Once out of ketosis, and you stay out having choc etc., you're having to resist temptation day in day out which is so much harder than when you were doing the diet properly.

Up to you though

Back