Special offer and help

Size 16 Will Do

Silver Member
Hiya

I went into boots yesterday and the atkins products were on offer.

I bought a Atkins Endulge Crispy milk choc bar.

It says on the front "only 1.8 g Net carbs"

Is this what I count for my carb allowance?????? Really confusing me now cos on the NI on the back it says
per bar Carbs 14g ??? of which sugars 1.5 g....

Getting really confused now.... This is a proper atkins bar so is the front misleading me???

Thanks everyone

hi with the atkins products just go with what the bar says on the front love x

me too Lisa x

ooohhh just eating it now! Definately what I have been looking for to satisfy my choc craving x

Yep they are down to either 84 or 86p each. Got some yesterday, was gonna post about it. All flavours were on offer in my Boots, but I like these ones best

I can't have Endulge ones on phase 1 :( but I had an Advantage one today (on offer in Boots too!) and it hit the spot :) lower carbs than the Daybreak Bars I was surprised to learn! X

i'm not realy following the phase 1 as such, just trying to keep my carbs under the 20g mark. I need my milk in coffee so have ben counting that in as well and will def be counting one of these bars in for on a night x

Just a warning for those who don't already know....the bars stall many people plus can have unfortunate bottom effects for a few. You have been warned!

80 odd pence? Nice....I've only ever had one and didn't really like it, but i'll give the others a go at that price

Only the choc crisp one was that price. The others are generally more expensive but even they had money off so think maybe they were around the £1 mark.

Yep they stall people and have bottom effects for some people. I had a nasty effect the other day, but I'd still have another when I didn't have to go out anywhere! I only have them once in a blue moon so not too bad and helps me feel a little naughty!

Size 16 Will Do said:
i'm not realy following the phase 1 as such, just trying to keep my carbs under the 20g mark. I need my milk in coffee so have ben counting that in as well and will def be counting one of these bars in for on a night x

Hello! How many carbs in a splash of milk? Im the same I can't cope without it but haven't been counting it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back