Special Outfit for Goal?

coralprincess

Happiest Girl :D
Do you have a special item of clothing for when you reach your Goal weight? Something you've bought specially or kept from thinner times.

I've got a gorgeous strapless black satin shift dress, with ribbons at the sides that I wore on New Years Eve 2002. I've kept it & I'm determined to get in it again for my SO's 30th in June! It says size 12 but it's small 12. I've tried it recently & I can't get it over my bum yet!

I got rid of so many of my small clothes, I'd had them for so many years I gave up the ghost.. now I'm gutted! :cry:

I sold or gave away all my small clothes about 5 months ago after giving up all hope!!! Miffed now as I think I might actually do this ;)

I have my prom dress though which I might try on when I reach my goal! ;)

I sold or gave away all my small clothes about 5 months ago after giving up all hope!!! Miffed now as I think I might actually do this ;)

I have my prom dress though which I might try on when I reach my goal! ;)

Gutting isn't it!! Ah well. You live & learn.

Ooh, I wish I'd had a prom! I'm too old, they didn't do prom's when I was at school :(

I keep the small.......
get rid of the big........

so I have great old wardrobe.

Light blue chanel jacket
cropped jeans
chanel flats
black tee

You have Chanel flats!!!!??? I am so jealous! My goal is 9st 8lbs and I have never been this in my adult life so I have no clothes that will fit me for that! But I would love love love to wear a tight pain of jeans, and a simple vest top, something that shows my new figure off whilst I still feel like me, I've got a bit of a booty on me and am a complete hour glass figure (when not really carrying too much excess weight) so jeans can look really good. It's the whole bending over to pick something up and knowing that people are staring because my butt looks good and not because it's huge!!! Lol x

Hi I'm new and this is my Day 1, but I have my outfit planned.
Herve Leger bandage dress (husband to buy:D) and my favourite skyscraper heels!

Lu

I have already bought a backless black sequinned lipsy dress. Will look amazing once I've dropped the last 10lbs. I've got it hung on my wardrobe door to keep me motivated. Have done 70 odd days 100% now and find looking at the dress everyday and trying it on after each weigh in really helps x

i dont really have an outfit but i have a pair of designer size 12 jeans that i want to get into :)

I bought a black dress from Kaliko its a size 20 but is more a size 18 as they come up smaller, I had a goal of fitting into by today and now I do and I am just about to go get my hair done and look nice for a dinner out with my favourite friend at my favourite pub :) at 16stone dead on I am the thinnest Ive been since 2004 yay! also I had two fitted jackets in a size 18/20 which I know fit in, one I love so much I also bought in a sml, the bigger one is in a size XL, the small one will fit when I get to my 10stone4 goal. I've lost 3 stone in 6 months and hope to lose the next three in another 6 months. I did cambridge on a higher plan for 4 months and shred 2stone, but then switched to a personal trainer and eating healtier and it's really working, I've toned up esp on my stomach and arms and I now can run 10mins straight, aiming to be able to do a half marathon next year. I thought I'd be bothered about losing the weight slower but I am enjoying the inbetween stages of finding slightly smaller clothes fitting and feeling like I look wonderful and feel beautiful everyday. I love how I look today and looking forward to wearing this lovely dress tonight!!

Back