Speed foods ideas to put with porridge

Fed up eating plain/banana porridge. Don't really like the frozen fruit with porridge. Looove banana with porridge(great but would like to increase my losses each week and not use (banana) "free" foods)......

Would really like some shared ideas of what others may add to porridge as "speed".

Tried mixed spice with mine today. Had an apple after.

Many thanks

I quite like blueberries in porridge. Could try strawberries too. Often with breakfast I'll have a couple of melon wedges just to squeeze in some speed without eating tonnes!

You could try grated carrot and apple with a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg, if you fancied a carrot cake style porridge.
I absolutely love simple raspberries and blackberries in mine with some synned choc shot.
On Instagram I also saw somebody put in courgette shavings, blueberries and then synned honey & pistachos with it. Although, that sounds a little too adventurous for me haha xx

Neither blueberries nor bananas are speed. Like others say grated apple and cinnamon is yum. I use frozen raspberries and stir them in when porridge is nuclear hot from microwave. They defrost and cools the porridge to eating temperature. Win win!

Berries would be my choice. I would also use flaked almonds but I should probably stop that now. Well, or count the syns!

Strawberries and raspberries or I agree apple with a pinch of cinnamon ! I have also tried pear in my porridge and that is also lovely with some cinnamon xx

I'm loving peaches and nectarines chopped up in my porridge at the moment. They're both speed and as they're in season they're cheap at the moment (I spend far too much money on fruit!)

Back