Spending a penny!! ..

Jambro

Hi CDers!!
Just sat in the bath preparing my thoughts as my day 1 approaches and starting thinking.... (with all this water around me)!! Well... Stuck more down the bottom of the bath as my parcel shelf butt is causing a damn!!
How will I manage going to the loo whilst at work?? My job is very much community based and toilets are not always very accessible and without going into too much info... Well, I've had two kids!! Say no more!!.... When I need to go I gotta go!!
Should I maybe drink some through the day, but leave the bulk of my water until the evening when I can wee to my hearts content? Really don't want to get caught ou and have an 'oops' moment or worse!!!

Don't worry, after the first few days your body adapts and you won't need the loo half as much. Just make sure you sip throughout the day, rather than glugging back big quantities at a time.

I also work in the community and really when i have to go i have to go, im on day 12 at the minute and so far ive found it ok and thats with drinking at least 1l while ive been out and about at work, a couple of times i have really had to go and pee and just had to go whilst at someones house.....lol. But im sure you'll be fine with it.

I have found I am going loads other day out shopping I had to virtually run to a cafe because my need was in bad ha ha x

I am still going to the toilet every 20 minutes pretty much which is fine at work in an office but very restricting at the weekend when I'm out and about. Even the poor dog can't get a decent walk because I have to turn round after 10 mins to head home for the loo. My journey home from work is the worst because it's an hour journey long, more than once I've had to make a stop off en route for an emergency wee. Only a matter of time before I get caught in a traffic jam with no toilets around :(

Hi

I started today and have wee'd loads!

Think it's best to spread the water throughout the day to avoid dehydration.

When are u starting?

mrsf

Today Mrsf83....
Reading this and having my porridge... I do like the porridges but can't stand the soups .. Yuk..!!!
Luurrvvee the bars but ave to say away from them because I am capable of eating them all in 1 go!!!!

Back